Autograph is hiring a Web3 Community Director
CA Santa Monica, California, United States
Autograph is looking for a Community Director. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will build and lead Autograph’s community organization, championing the collector at every stage of the process throughout all of our branded experiences. As Head of Community, you will be the ultimate advocate for our user base, driving engagement and fan experiences through a multichannel approach utilizing creativity, novel community building tactics, and a data-driven approach bringing fans the most delightful community experience possible.
- Build and lead Autograph’s Community team, scaling it to support Autograph’s portfolio across multiple platforms & verticals
- Create & define THE best in class approach to community engagement in Discord, Reddit, & Twitter, ensuring Autograph’s NFT experiences foster community growth for both new and existing collectors alike
- Develop Community team processes, ensuring best in class community guidelines & management, maximizing efficiency and a fan first approach across multiple platforms including Discord, Reddit, & Twitter
- Establish & Define the unique characteristics of each of Autograph’s online communities including the overall voice and day to day rhythm & beats
- Collaborate with other org heads cross functionally ensuring the community voice is heard across product, creative, marketing, etc. in order to continue serving the community with the best experiences possible
- Organize and manage teams of passionate community volunteers who will help drive and coordinate collector experiences across social channels
- Optimize team processes using a data driven approach, tracking goals and performance metrics for the community teams to drive improvements over time
- 5+ years of experience building and leading a Community team to support massive online communities
- Demonstrated, recent successful experience leading and developing Discord and Twitter communities
- Extreme passion for and experience engaging with the crypto & NFT communities
- Strong track record of success growing online communities from scratch, measured against monthly and quarterly goals
- Experience with other social platforms including Twitter, Reddit, Medium, Substack, Instagram, Youtube and Podcasting
- Wit, creativity, the ability to positively impact online communities
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to successfully collaborate with different teams on projects, prioritizing tight timelines
- Experience in the crypto or NFT space.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team oriented. Sports, entertainment or tech industry experience.