- You’re obsessed with DAOs and the future of digital-native governance and community ownership, and keep tabs on bleeding-edge governance models and the evolution of thought in our space. You’ve been involved in web3 at least 2 years (full-time and/or as a power user), and are an active member of multiple DAOs with a sustained, visible public track record.
- You’re an experienced operator who thrives on early-stage teams. You’re just as comfortable setting top-level community strategy and architecting a grants program as you are getting your hands dirty setting up a snapshot vote, retooling our governance forum, or executing a community activation.
- You thrive on maintaining tight relationships with our community leaders and know what it takes to win a DAO vote or to bring a contentious community issue to resolution. You’re able to expand our community through both DAO-to-DAO and person-to-person relationships, and are always looking for ways to scale and multiply your impact.
- Orchestrate Taho’s core governance process and optimize for the overall health and engagement of our community
- Help implement the launch of our onchain DAO later this year, including overseeing the passage of key DAO votes
- Facilitate the launch of the DAO’s eventual grants program, bounties program, guilds, and other core DAO functions and - once launched - help operate and evolve them
- Maintain relationships with our community leaders, including identifying and supporting key contributors and future community leaders
- Create high-visibility forum posts, blog posts, documentation, and/or thought leadership on Taho governance and related topics
- Own our core community channels: Discord, Discourse, Boardroom, and Snapshot
- 2+ years as a participant in the crypto/web3 ecosystem, including sustained experience as an active participant in multiple DAOs
- 2+ years experience as a community manager (FTE or PT)
- At least 3-5 years overall professional experience
- Experience working in a remote-first work environment
- Early stage, ‘zero to one’ stage startup experience
- (Nice-to-have) Experience or interest in MMOs
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $100k - $120k
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Async, Company Retreats, Dental Insurance, Distributed Team, Medical Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, Vision Insurance, Hire Old
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |
|Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands|| ||Apply|