- Manage Fuel Discord & Telegram channels, including moderation and engaging the community there.
- Explore other avenues for community engagement, such as Reddit, and in-person opportunities.
- Analyze online community performance (e.g. for Discord and Telegram), including key metrics and ROI, and adjust tactics as needed to fulfil goals.
- Sway Evangelism: Manage social media accounts for Sway (e.g. Twitter) and grow the Sway community (in collaboration with DevRel and Events Manager). Includes strategy and execution.
- Assist Events Manager in the organization of Sway-focused hackathons (e.g. Beyond Monolithic Hackathon).
- Create Inside Fuel blog posts in order to update the community.
- Drive the creation of community-sourced content, including blog posts, graphics, tweets, etc. Ensure that this content abides by our brand guidelines, both in terms of visuals and narrative.
- Arrange translations of Fuel content into other languages.
- Be the community’s voice by reporting community developments, data-driven insights, and community feedback to the growth team.
- Continuously measure the success of community initiatives against business goals.
- 3+ years' experience in community management roles (especially in web3).
- Strong experience in the web3 space, with demonstrable previous involvement in web3 communities.
- Ability and willingness to actively manage a developer-focused Discord server.
- Sufficient technical expertise to engage with a developer community.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work remotely across multiple geographies, cultures, and time zones.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Data-driven approach to measuring and growing community engagement.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Bonus - Fluency in languages other than English.
- Bonus - Experience managing an ambassador program for a crypto project.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $100k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $76k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|