Welcome to the world of experiential fandom – where value-driven NFTs unlock In-Real-Life and metaverse experiences alike. Or, as we like to call it, Fandom that Pays.
Campus Legends is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO & COO. We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will have strong time management skills, excellent communication skills, and operate with a sense of urgency. This role requires the ability to pivot quickly and anticipate issues before they arise.
Remote / Jacksonville, FL
- 3+ years of experience supporting a c-level executive
- Experience of Google Workspace & Slack
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working in a start-up (preferred)
- Keen interest in blockchain technology / NFT/Web3 (preferred)
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage busy calendar and assist with scheduling meetings.
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, and calls.
- Create meeting agendas and provide meeting support through taking meeting minutes, following up on action items, and relaying information to the team.
- Communicate with internal and external partners on behalf of the executive team.
- Process expenses
- Help with various ad hoc projects.
- Arrange travel, book accommodations, and manage all logistics.
- Assist in the planning of events, off-sites, and conferences.
- Proactive problem-solver with impeccable attention to detail.
- Flawless communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with little direction.
- Calm under pressure and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to interface with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to anticipate needs and think ten steps ahead.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with an optimistic approach.
- High level of professional integrity and confidentiality.
Campus Legends is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
Web3 Legal Expert Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Legal Expert is $165k per year, with a minimum base salary of $122k and a maximum of $367k.
Check more information about Web3 Legal Expert Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| ||Apply|
|Madrid, Spain|| ||Apply|
|Hong Kong, Hong Kong|| ||Apply|
|Hong Kong, Hong Kong|| ||Apply|
|Paris, France|| ||Apply|
|Milan, Italy|| ||Apply|
|Miami, FL, United States|| |
|London, United Kingdom|| ||Apply|