Cherry Ventures is assisting our portfolio company with this key hire.
Rated offers node and node operator ratings, robust data pipelines and the most comprehensive infrastructure dataset, for Ethereum. In a few short months since founding, we have built a product that users love, and a product that offers a real service to the ecosystem. But the work has only just begun!
💼 The Role
At Rated, we believe that design is central to the experience we deliver. As our first Design Lead, you'll be diving headfirst into product design and brand development. This is an integral role that involves shaping our user interfaces and evolving our brand identity. We invite a visionary who will serve as the chief advocate and orchestrator for our products, driving their visual and interactive evolution.
- Conceptualize, design, and refine the visual, interactive, and brand elements of the Rated web interfaces and product suite
- Perform user research and use insights to shape human-centered, intuitive interfaces and brand touchpoints
- Inspire and lead iterative design processes across our suite of products (Explorer, API, Console) and our brand strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering and Product team to translate visions into tangible design realities
- Create, manage, and document a comprehensive design system that encapsulates our methodologies, standards, and brand guidelines
- Perform rigorous quality assurance, ensuring every design and brand detail aligns with our high standards before release
💡Please note: this is a hands on role, ideally suited to a designer that is still very hands on in their practice, and is ready to take on the “full stack” challenge of owning the design practice at Rated. The right candidate will grow into a team/practice leader.
🛠️ The Skills
- Exceptional visual, interaction, experience, and brand design skills
- Figma wizard with expertise in responsive product design and experience using tools like Hotjar
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical concepts into user-friendly designs
- Familiarity with the Web3 infrastructure ecosystem is a plus
- Proficiency in data-driven design, utilizing both qualitative and quantitative insights
- Proven leadership skills in design and brand development within a tech-forward environment
👲🏼 The Person
- You are creative, empathetic, precise and inspired
- Ideally (but not strictly) you love working with data and have prior experience working on data products
- You thrive in early-stage environments
- The right candidate might have strong design and brand leadership experience (5yrs+), but at the same time, we value raw talent, passion and drive more than we do experience.
💡 Important note: Above all, we are looking for someone whose attention to detail and sense of ownership are so acute, to the extent they might even experience physical discomfort if something in the implementation of their designs is off/unbalanced. If that sounds like you, then (definitely, for sure, one hundred percent) please apply on–we’d be thrilled to hear from you!!
👥 The Team
We’re a highly technical nine person team (and growing!), working in a hybrid/remote set-up, with a home base in London, UK.
We are all deeply embedded in the ecosystem and are working very close to the fold, in terms of research and development in Web3 infrastructure.
🎁 The Offer
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid/remote work set-up with a homebase in London
- We are also offering visa sponsorship for candidates who wish to relocate to the UK.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $105k - $168k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $119k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|