Title: Digital Copywriterâ¯
Location: Remote; U.S., Canada
Experience: 4+ Yearsâ¯
Job Function: Demandâ¯
Employment Type: Full-Timeâ¯
Industry: Enterprise Softwareâ¯
About the positionâ¯â¯
The Digital Copywriter is a master storyteller who will help build, review, and champion the Keyfactor brand across channels for target customers and audiences. Reporting to the VP, Global Demand Generation, this is a strategic role to help set the tone and develop communications across the customer journey.
This role will help drive content creation across ads, web and landing pages, email, and social media. They will work closely with the entire marketing team to strategize communications and bring Keyfactorâs brand and productto life through the written word.
- Develop and execute quality content and messaging across channels, including but not limited to web, email, SEO, ad, social and creative copy.
- Be a storyteller of Keyfactorâs brand voice and develop communications to ensure the consistency of Keyfactorâs brand across all prospect and customer-facing touchpoints.
- Collaborate with Demand and Creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of ads.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product and Content Marketing teams to ensure that the website and all marketing materials reflect the most up-to-date product messaging and positioning.
- Write in a clear, concise and convincing manner â with attention paid to grammatical accuracy.
- Optimize content for SEO and create compelling calls to action to drive inbound traffic that converts.
- Be intimately familiar with our market, buyers, new and emerging competitors and what makes Keyfactor unique.
- Develop a strong understanding of our products, features, services and how Keyfactor offers differentiated value.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, and creative execution of campaigns.
- Translate creative direction and copy points into engaging and effective copy concepts.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONSâ¯
- 4+ years of experience creating B2B marketing content.
- Youâre strategic, curious, inquisitive, and a good communicator with a passion for storytelling.
- You love researching and writing, are a stickler for good grammar and are always looking to hone your craft.
- You can write a catchy headline and compelling copy thatâs optimized for SEO.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational abilities and a passion for content strategy and positioning.
- Youâre creative and can find myriad ways to repurpose the same piece of content.
- You have an archive of writing samples and an impressive content portfolio.
- Performance and growth-minded with an insatiable desire to drive strong results, ongoing improvement and constant innovation.
- You are a natural team player with a collaboration mindset.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done in an agile environment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.â¯
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITSâ¯
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:â¯
- Comprehensive benefit coverageâ¯
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committeeâ¯
- DIVERSE Commitmentâ¯â¯
- Global Volunteer Dayâ¯
- Flexible time offâ¯
- Monthly Cross Functional meetingsâ¯
- Monthly Leadership Development meetingsâ¯
- Monthly All Hands meetings â followed by group gatheringsâ¯â¯
- Second Fridayâs (the office is closed on the second Friday of every month)â¯
- The Keyfactor Alliance Programâ¯
- Weekly Feedback Snapshotâ¯
OUR CORE VALUESâ¯
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:â¯â¯
- Trust is paramount â We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.â¯
- Customers are core - We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.â¯
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates - The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.â¯
- Deliver with agility - We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.â¯
- Teams make âitâ happen - Vision and goals are not individually achievable - They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.â¯
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.â¯
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice