If you've ever envisioned yourself at the forefront of AI and Web3 innovation, then Cere offers the perfect opportunity to transform that vision into reality.
Cere is a cutting-edge Web3 data infrastructure scale-up seeking someone who is not just looking for a job but wants to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
As an Engineering Manager at Cere, you will lead and cultivate our Engineering team into a world-class innovation team. A great candidate for this role is a proven innovation driver passionate about delivering rapid and robust solutions toward acute business needs while fostering the best team and culture for the long haul. The person in this role will be an integral part of the leadership team, focused on collaborative solid teamwork with cross-functional stakeholders in product, business, and operational areas. Not to be outdone, this role will also be a core contributor to the innovations we are leading. In addition to leading the team, if you enjoy identifying, proposing and executing solutions yourself, you’ll do well in this role.
This position requires a proven track record of building strong teams and impactful solutions at scale. Great candidates should demonstrate excellent communication and collaborative skills, a strong thesis for how to foster long-term growth for development teams and be expert problem-solver who can architect scalable, extensible, and robust software solutions so that they can provide accurate feedback to the team and “roll up the sleeves” when needed.
About Cere Network
Since its launch in 2019, the Cere team has consistently anticipated the difficulties that the present systems would encounter, now highlighted by the swift advancements of AI and the accompanying surge in data. With companies using multiple vendors causing data fragmentation that complicates AI integration, Cere is presenting itself as an objective, open-source solution, with a clear vision: All data should be decentralized. Unequivocally.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon. For more info, see: www.cere.network
At Cere, we're not just hiring for roles; we're seeking a specific blend of qualities.We value those who excel in our fast-paced environment, embracing methodical, simulation-driven development and a first-principle thinking approach.
Our team members uphold high standards, discipline and a growth mindset that fuels ongoing learning and process refinement. Exceptional written communication is a must, as we rely on tools like Notion, Slack, and Wiki to ensure organized, transparent collaboration.
We prioritize autonomy and goal orientation, fostering a culture of accountability and transparency. Our ecosystem thrives on supportive, challenge-driven teamwork, a driving force behind Cere’s rapid innovation.
We're drawn to individuals with character, high standards, and the ability to build and optimize efficient habits. A growth mindset and commitment to collective success underscore our team dynamics, as we aim to nurture a larger ecosystem of collaboration and progress.
- 3+ years of engineering leadership experience in venture-backed or 50+ people technology companies.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience architecting/developing highly distributed and/or high throughput solutions at scale.
- A passion for getting your hands dirty whilst balancing effective people management. You love empowering and developing team members with a strong sense of agency and a growth mindset. You have a strong track record of leading by example in identifying problems, proposing solutions and actually executing.
- Extended experience with managing remote teams would be beneficial.
- A strong track record of collaborating effectively with other senior leaders across a company to deliver good products.
- An understanding that growing and engaging your team is one of the highest ROI activities you can do as a leader, but you must balance this with executing your own areas of ownership.
- Experience in web3, AdTech and Gaming are a plus.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world, including Berlin, Amsterdam, San Francisco and Warsaw. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
This job is closed
Location: Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇