AMUZED is an early-stage venture based in Berlin which is well-funded by top-tier European and US funds. AMUZED is building a music manager game based on blockchain technology where users can collect, trade and play with digital artist cards – creating an entertaining and rewarding experience. The aim is to open the door for any music fan to discover the world of Web3 – and thereby create an enthusiastic and engaged community.
- Planning & execution of the overall strategy for the business across various departments, incl. product, marketing, finance and growth in general
- Heavy involvement in the entire growth process, starting from idea generation, strategy drafting, all the way to implementation and acceleration
- Maintaining full exposure to management in all operational aspects
- Assisting with the company's business operations, financial planning & performance, legal guidelines and administrative matters
- Performance of detailed, data-focused research on various markets, users, competitive products to best decide the company's next step to move to the next level
- Negotiating with key decision makers and various stakeholders to implement our goals
- Taking ownership of projects while leveraging various team members to support
- Three or more years of professional or entrepreneurial experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, business development or startups in general
- Native fluency in German and fluency in English (C1+)
- Ability to work independently on tasks with delivery of high-quality outputs
- Analytical capabilities paired with a hands-on attitude and results-oriented approach
- Structure, resourcefulness, and ability to think out of the box, even in high-pressure situations
- Proactive nature and superior drive to move things forward, willingness to go the extra mile
- Motivation to learn, willingness to take on tasks inside and outside the field of expertise
- Team player and ability to cooperate successfully on a common vision
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Passion for the music industry and interest in innovations in tech, particularly Web3
- Ability to start as soon as possible in our offices in Berlin
- Large degree of freedom and responsibility
- Young and ambitious team with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making paths
- Exposure to wide network of experienced and talented entrepreneurs, business angels and funds
- Competitive compensation package
- Other benefits: A subsidy for BVG transportation card and gym membership
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please send us your CV and tell us why you are the perfect fit for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Location: Berlin Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|