The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will focus on helping the setting up of a world class FP&A function; focusing on people, systems and processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the set up the FP&A function.
- Leadership of the annual and medium-term planning and budgeting processes from collection of assumptions through to providing commentary and Board presentation packs.
- Leading the yearly and quarterly re-forecasting process for the business.
- Production of regular KPI packs to assist the business in understanding performance and trends across several different operations, including the visualisation of, and commentary upon, a number of different metrics, both financial and non-financial.
- Leading the on-going assessment of actual performance against budgets.
- Building accurate real time business dashboards.
- Ongoing financial analysis to support new strategies and business opportunities.
- Building out the FP&A team as required.
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, or CIMA) or equivalent with a minimum of three years PQE.
- FP&A experience essential; previous experience of setting up an FP&A function would be beneficial.
- Ideally a mixture of large company / mid-cap and high growth experience.
- Best in class monthly management reporting and KPI dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills and advanced level Excel skills are essential
- Organised, analytical, pragmatic and methodical - key behaviours.
- Inquisitive and curious nature.
- ‘Super smart’, driven communicator with no ego.
- Highly articulate and numerate.
- Possessing high levels of IQ and EI.
- Multicultural approach – comfortable working with different cultures and mind-sets.
- Flexibility – the need to be comfortable with ambiguity as the business grows and evolves. Entirely comfortable with change.
- Personable and hands-on in nature.
- Credibility alongside influencing skills to build trust quickly.
- Driven and motivated self-starter.
- Solution orientated.
- London, with occasional travel
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM