Marketing Analyst Internships
2 jobs found
|New York, NY, United States|| |
$20k - $59k
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| |
$20k - $59k
Ripple is growing, and we’re looking for a passionate Intern to join our Integrated Marketing team.
Integrated Marketing is responsible for building and implementing marketing strategies to engage key target audiences for Ripple. As a member of the team, you will play a key role in executing marketing campaigns and building KPI reports to make data driven recommendations to optimize them.
The ideal candidate understands that everything we do ties back to a business objective, and can translate data into insights to be used to drive decision making across all marketing channels.
If you want your next role to be one where you shape the digital strategy for the leading provider of crypto enabled solutions for businesses, come join Ripple’s high-performance marketing team as a Marketing Analyst Intern.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and scale reporting dashboards for cross-functional projects using a suitable platform (Salesforce, Tableau etc.)
- Maintain a reporting system that encompasses all marketing programs and present findings from marketing KPIs against quarterly objectives
- Support Marketing Operations by monitoring and optimizing segmentation in our marketing automation system (Pardot/HubSpot), email campaigns, campaign automation, A/B test results
- Collect data from all content and sources, analyzing engagement and making recommendations by citing critical data to help plan, execute and measure highly effective campaigns
- Collaborate across the marketing team and get exposure to digital marketing, content creation, social media etc. through the lens of marketing ops
- Process, update and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Drive regular reporting, consistently communicating results to cross-functional teams and leadership.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Creative self-starter, comfortable with taking initiatives and working in collaboration with global teams and/or agencies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- An analytical problem solver who’s willing to get deep into the numbers and enjoys conveying the story behind the data
- Proactive, energetic and tenacious in pursuit of moving the needle
- Good to have but not crtitical
- Past experience in a marketing, analytics, similar internship or projects
- Past experience or interest in financial services/Fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrency and/or related fields would be a plus
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Apply your academic findings to real world problems and work alongside professionals that will help take your career to the next level
- Opportunity to get hands on experience with analytics tools and platforms (Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot etc.)
- Develop data analysis skills with platforms like Tableau
- How to build, scale and optimize marketing campaigns across various target audiences and platforms
- Collaboration cross functionally with global teams, agencies and partner
For positions that will be based in CA, the annual salary range for this position is $30.00 - $40.00. Actual salaries may vary based on numerous factors including, among other things, an individual applicant’s experience and qualifications for the position.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMTYuMTczM