Smart Contract Internships
74 jobs found
Founded in 2018 with the vision to secure the web3 world, QuillAudits is a leading smart contract audit firm committed to securing Blockchain projects with cutting-edge Web3 security solutions.
Audits have become crucial to securing smart contracts considering that over 100 deFi and smart contract exploits have occurred in the last six months alone, and around $1.6 billion have been lost.
Under this role, you will be working with the QuillAudits team; As a result of our industry-leading and quality assured services, we have helped 700+ web3 projects to eliminate serious security threats and have secured $15B+ in total value locked.
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to join our team of Quills @ QuillAudits who can help in the growth of the business. Applicants should have knowledge of Blockchain, identifying new sales leads, pitching products / services and researching organizations.
*What you'll do: *
- Manage the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Explore coming blockchain projects
- Carry monthly sales target
- Handle similar business development activities
*What we are looking for: *
- Knowledge of the software/IT/consulting industry, Crypto currencies, and Blockchain Technology.
- Passion of direct sales, sales support and pre-sales
- Passion for connecting with people to develop networks and identify business opportunities
- Understand the market landscape, key players, competitive landscape
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done
- Knowledge of Blockchain Technology and ICOs would be a plus point
Why we are awesome:
- Flexi-working: work from home, remote working, 5-day workweek
- Competitive performance bonuses
- Fitness and wellness allowances: AED 150 monthly allocation per employee.
- Learning & career growth incentives: Annual budget of AED 900 per employee
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Company-sponsored events, webinars & meet-ups
- Monthly book reading allowance of AED 150 per employee for knowledge enhancement
- Bonuses for research papers, public events, automation tools and development proposals.
- One of the pioneer companies in the blockchain space.
- Dynamic startup environment, mentorship from the best technologists who have built enterprise-scale tech at a start-up pace.
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder.
- Become a leader in the web3 space, feature in AMA sessions & panel discussions on international forums and create your own niche globally.
Recommended Reads to make it Big in BD & Marketing:
- How to Make Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
- Traction - Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- Moving to Outcomes - Robert Glazer
- This is Marketing - You Can't Be Seen Until You Learn To See - Seth Godlin
*Our Quills possess the following character traits: *
Q- Quick decision maker, U- Unique & unfaltering go-getter; I- Innovative solution provider; L- Learned & knowledgeable; L- Leader in his/her domain
If you think you can match up and are seeking a company that prides itself on its workplace culture, then you could be our next Quill!
*Our Hiring Process: *
- Application review
- First Connect with HR team
- Technical challenge (Task based screening)
- Technical Interview
- Culture/Fit interview with Founder
- Contract negotiations & Offer roll-out
- Total expected time to hire: 2 weeks
QuillAudits is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age.
QuillAudits focuses on Blockchains, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, and Web3. Their company has offices in Dubai, Singapore, United Kingdom, and Gurgaon. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://quillaudits.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMTYuMTczM