5 jobs found
|New York, NY, United States|| |
$24k - $72k
|United States|| |
$24k - $72k
|New York, NY, United States|| |
$24k - $72k
|Learn job-ready web3 skills on your schedule with 1-on-1 support & get a job, or your money back.|| || |
by MetanaBootcamp Info
$20k - $237k
|Chicago, IL, United States|| |
$25k - $250k
About The Company
Founded in 2018 by professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, utilizing best-in-class AI technology to secure and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts. CertiK’s mission is to secure the cyber world. Starting with blockchain, CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia into enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to be built with security and correctness.
CertiK is one of the fastest growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security and has become a true market leader. To date, we have collectively worked with over 3200 enterprise clients, helped secure over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and detected over 31,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz. Our Q1 2021 revenues have more than quadrupled the revenue of the full 2020 year. Since Q1 2020, our team size has more than doubled, and this rate of growth will continue in 2021, creating a highly effective, remote-friendly culture with talents located worldwide.
CertiK just raised over $230 million in Series B, B+, B2 and B3 funding rounds over four months in 2021, putting the company over $2 Billion in valuation. Our investors include top VCs like Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Advent International, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, Shunwei Capital and Hillhouse Capital as well as industry leaders like Coinbase Ventures and Binance.
About The Role
CertiK is looking for a Data Engineer Intern familiar with natural language processing to work with Data Scientists analyzing social media data from platforms such as Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, Telegram, and more.
You enjoy playing with and finding insights from data. Specifically, you have experience with or are interested in the process of analyzing human language data using cutting-edge computational techniques.
You participate or enjoy browsing the most popular social media platforms and are interested in blockchain and its applications such as cryptocurrency, smart contracts, and Web3. You believe it is important to keep this decentralized ecosystem healthy and secure.
As a data engineer, you will work with data scientists and other engineers to acquire social media data, clean and process it, and help analyze it using various NLP and machine learning technologies.
- Help design and develop data pipelines
- Identify and find new data sources, and integrate them into our data ecosystem
- Maintain the collection and processing of data from a variety of sources, specifically social media data
- Work with data scientists to establish project feasibility, requirements, and other data analysis tasks
- Implement cutting-edge NLP and machine-learning frameworks and libraries
- Assist with the development, deployment, and maintenance of analytical micro-services
- Monitor and maintain data quality and propose ideas to speed up and improve team processes
- Pay attention to the performance and cost of implemented algorithms, and optimize and tune them
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Expertise in SQL, Git, and Python including standard libraries such as pandas and numpy
- Some familiarity with machine and deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, FastText, HuggingFace, sci-kit, gensim, or others
- Interest in building state-of-the-art NLP models such as Transformers (BERT) and vector embeddings
- Some familiarity with popular social media platforms
- Interest in analyzing discussions about internet meme culture and cryptocurrency
- Ability to work well with others and communicate problems and findings clearly
$2000 - $6000/month (fulltime). The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM