Why work at Zwieco?
- Our entire team is technical. The blockchain space is still nascent and to build something meaningful today you need a technical team and leadership that understands blockchain at a protocol level. No more explaining what can and can’t be done in a smart contract to non-technical PMs and execs.
- Our founding team is experienced. Our founder left school in 2019 to grow a hardware/computer-vision startup from tinkering in a Stanford dorm room to a $240M business with hardware deployed across the country. We understand how to start and grow a company and intend to use those lessons to grow quickly.
- We are venture-backed and we work in-office. No more developing on discord or waiting to hear back on grant funding. We are fully venture-backed with $3M in capital and are deploying it to build a strong engineering team. Working out of our office in San Francisco provides for rapid communication and development that is necessary to get a product from zero to one.
- We are a blockchain infrastructure company, not a cryptocurrency company. In order to build a sustainable business, you need to provide a service with a recurring source of revenue. Too many companies in the blockchain space instead opt for business models based on price speculation. We understand that this works in a bull market but does not work in the long-run.
- 5+ years of industry software engineering experience (any kind of role).
- 1.5+ years as a Smart Contract Engineer, Blockchain Engineer, Solidity Engineer or similar role.
- Experience building on Ethereum or other EVM-compatible chains in Solidity or Vyper.
- Experience with deploying production contracts to a live ‘mainnet’.
- Experience with developing and testing contracts in local environments and on public testnets.
- Strong understanding of core blockchain principles (ex. EVM client, EIP-1559 gas fees/price, consensus mechanisms, layer 2 solutions).
- High-level understanding of popular data availability and oracle protocols (ex. Chainlink, The Graph, IPFS).
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, or a related technical field.
- (Optional) Experience as a node operator - any project.
- (Optional) Experience in a Security Engineer, Privacy Engineer, Network Engineer role.
- (Optional) High-level understanding of ZK proofs and public-key encryption.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM