Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice â our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Role: Lead, Partner Marketing
Gemini is looking for a motivated crypto-enthusiast with a deep understanding of the social media landscape to join as our Social Media & Partner Marketing Lead. They will be responsible for leading all social media channels including Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Reddit and LinkedIn, and co-branded Partner Marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will develop a new overall social approach including improved messaging, audience and tone. This is a unique opportunity to grow an audience, shape the voice and tone, and have an impact in building out new channels and improving existing ones.
- Execute and evolve a multi-channel strategy that grows Geminiâs brand affinity, engagement, reach, and audience in order to drive membership growth and engagement.
- Create a social media content calendar and track and analyze engagement.
- Collaborate with design and marketing on content creation and campaigns to drive engagement.
- Understand the social media universe and stay current with trends to achieve the best performance on social platforms.
- Interact with our community on different platforms and encourage and engage in conversations.
- Lead, Partner Marketing â this is a new focus area with a lot of white space. This includes: Co-branded marketing campaigns with token communities, initiatives to develop content with partners (ex: Univ of Penn Blockchain Group), and case study campaigns with new vendors that we integrate (ex: Prove and Sardine).
- Proven track record of social media content, preferably for a Web3 company.
- Experience developing content on social platforms, with a strong eye for copy, creative and storytelling.
- Working knowledge of social analytics including Sprout.
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape; both short and long-term trends.
- Passionate about crypto and Web3.
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $122,000 - $170,000 in the State of New York, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidateâs compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.