Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Role:
Our People team is a core strategic driver of Okcoin’s success. We build the foundation of our future by hiring extraordinary talent that share our mission of building an inclusive future of finance.
We are looking for a Recruiting and HR Associate to partner with our Customer Support and Risk leaders as we move into the next evolution of Okcoin and open our Operational Centre In Dublin. In this role, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will be instrumental in our ability to move the needle for the business.
You will support the establishment of HR functions in Dublin and help with keeping our initiatives aligned with the local employment law standards and best practices. You will have the opportunity to build hiring and HR processes from scratch, create proactive sourcing strategies while layering in diversity, and act as a strategic thought partner to the business.
This position will start remotely, once the situation allows we will return to the office.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ensuring all recruitment processes are managed for Customer Service, Risk Management, Operations and Quality Assurance roles
- Coordinate full-cycle HR services from onboarding to offboarding
- Partner with hiring teams to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Work closely with the People team on establishing and improving HR procedures and overall employee experience
- Document HR practices and procedures into HR SOP/playbook
- Support creation, administration and updating on employee benefits package
- Work closely with the people team to execute talent management initiatives(e.g., leading new hires orientation, facilitating performance review cycles, employee training, etc.)
What We Look For In You:
- 3+ years of full cycle Human Resources experience within an operational environment
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Experience building partnerships with leaders and cross-functional partners, including senior management
- Knowledge of Ireland employment laws and local best practices
- Proven track record of identifying, engaging and closing passive candidates from top companies
- Ability to leverage talent market insights and data to guide decisions and influence hiring managers
Nice to Haves:
- Relevant experience in a global high-tech company
- Strong passion for crypto
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.