Regional Growth &Community Manager (Turkish)
- Define the strategy for Trust Wallet to grow in your region.
- Drive marketing, community, PR/comms and operations direction by planning, executing, and monitoring initiatives and campaigns.
- Meticulously plan logistics and details of growth initiatives, and effectively manage them to deliver timely milestones.
- Grow and manage local online and offline Trust Wallet communities.
- Moderate the regional social media and chat groups to increase community followers and increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to best facilitate the local community.
- Organize online and offline events and meet-ups in your region.
- Grow and serve developer communities in your region.
- Create, translate, and proofread content that will serve the local community and users well for Trust Wallet, focusing on the local market.
- Increase local brand awareness and reach through media and influencer channels.
- Work with projects/partners to collaboratively deliver results. Ideate, test, iterate and optimize growth.
- Communicate and liaise effectively across multiple stakeholders, internal and external.
- Strong understanding and interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain and a liking for decentralized culture are a must.
- 6-8 years of community, social media, and growth experience in technology companies.
- Demonstrated a track record of delivering on growth metrics from 0 to 1.
- Strong project management capability and detail orientation.
- Humble, learning fast, scrappy and getting things done.
- Taking extreme ownership and willing to go out of the comfort zone.
- Experience growing passionate user or developer communities in order to catalyze market adoption of technologies.
- Ability to effectively manage a complex, remote-first team with diverse backgrounds, opinions, and working >
- Strong English verbal and written communication.
- You won’t be able to trade or do a side hustle on this job.
- Local language proficiency - Turkey.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM