Title: Sales Development Representative, Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Function: Sales Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Computer Network & Security
The position is based in our Atlanta, GA office (hybrid model) and is expected to work from said office three out of five days a week. Applicants must hold US citizen or US permanent resident status.
About the position
Keyfactor is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to our team to focus on driving top of funnel pipeline within the Americas and Latin America. SDRs with Keyfactor work in a highly consultative role, developing the initial interest in KeyfactorâsPKI solution, Certificate Lifecycle Automation, IoT Crypto-Agility, Secure Code Signing for DevOps, and Secure Digital Signingproducts for specific target accounts. The right candidate will be a highly motivated hunter who shows an exceptional ability to establish relationships with and generate interest from key decision makers including the âCâ level. Must have a proven ability to qualify and penetrate mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate Accounts.
- Establish and execute a strategy to generate interest from and schedule meetings with prospective clients for our Field Sales Director(s) covering the an American territory as well as Latin American region
- Identify and engage with potential Keyfactor clients using phone, email, social media, and web chat channels
- Develop top of funnel pipeline for the Sales Director(s) being supported while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the âCâ level
- Collaborate and communicate with technology partners within designated territories to the mutual benefit of both parties regarding Target Accounts to expand Keyfactorâs presence within the region
- Meet and exceed qualified appointment goals for within territories being supported
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge
- Qualify Leads from inbound channels (such as virtual events, content downloads, web inquiries) and prospect highly targeted prospects and Accounts via Outbound tactics
Skills and Qualifications
- Track record of successfully developing IT sales opportunities within mid-market and enterprise clients or can demonstrate relevant work experience
- Demonstrated successful time management and sales âsoft-skillsâ
- Proficiency with SalesForce, LinkedIn, and SalesLoft preferred
- Candidates currently in an inside or outside technology sales role, employed with an Independent Software Vendor, Value Added Reseller or Systems Integrator OR Candidate desires to transition career to Sales
- Fluent in both Spanish and English languages, both written and verbal
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Regular Cross Functional meetings
- Regular Leadership Development meetings
- Regular All Hands meetings â followed by group gatherings
- Second Fridayâs (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
We deliver with agility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
Teams make âitâ happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable â they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice