We are looking for a lead full stack engineer to join our startup and work alongside our CTO as the core React+Node/Next.js developer. Both hybrid work and full-remote positions are open for this role.
Mortar is a layer one blockchain built to facilitate title ownership and transference, which lets you quickly, securely, and seamlessly transfer property. We are building application layers for real estate institutions to manage their high value assets and source liquidty.
- Build the frontend components and interfaces for Mortar dApps which interact with Mortar smart contracts and Mrtr blockchain
- Work side-by-side with our CTO and blockchain engineer to execute our product roadmap and build high functioning products like crypto wallets, marketplaces and robust APIs
- Own problems from end to end and uphold high standards for performant code with high uptime
- Problem solve new features and work alongside the core Mortar team to build an awesome product!
- Expert in Next and React, and other frontend languages
- Proficient CSS and other styling languages
- Firebase / Mongo
- Can build APIs with ease
- Solidity experience
- Eye for design**
- Mongo / SQL
- Experience building dApps like wallets and web3 marketplaces
- Creative problem solving
- Takes initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM