Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Remote; United States
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Job Function: Product Management
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Enterprise Software
**Applicants must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status.
About the position
Keyfactor is looking for an experienced product manager to join our Global Product Management team. We are constantly developing new and innovative Cloud services which deliver Keyfactorâs core set of global products from the cloud. We are looking for a top tier product manager to help build new services and expand existing product lines.
As a Product Manager for Keyfactor, you work with stakeholders from across the business to develop solutions to complex and technical and business challenges. You set the vision for your product space and outline a roadmap that delivers incremental value to the business as you work towards the product vision. You have a clear understanding of business needs and impact and use that knowledge to define product priorities. You pro-actively engage with partners to anticipate the changing needs of the business. You communicate clearly to your team, partners, and stakeholders the vision, priorities, and trade-offs.
- Collaborate with Keyfactorâs Global development teams to coordinate Cloud requirements
- Collaborate with business stakeholders from across the business in a cross-functional manner to develop requirements for cloud services and products
- Bring together global roadmaps for all Keyfactor cloud offerings.
- Develop Pricing and packaging options for Keyfactor Global sales
- Develop cost analysis models, and maintain financial goals for Cloud services
- Develop business cases for new roadmap features.
- Develop deep knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Keyfactor software
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelorâs Degree in a technical field or concentration; or equivalent experience in Product Management in lieu of degree
- 2+ years experience with product planning and roadmapping, feature definition
- 5+ yearsâ experience in product development role such as software engineering for cloud, web applications, full stack software or similar technologies
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- MBA or Advanced degree in relevant field
- Prior experience managing technical products or services
- History of developing product strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross-functional teams across geographies and business units.
- Understanding of financial metrics
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Monthly Cross Functional meetings
- Monthly Leadership Development meetings
- Monthly All Hands meetings â followed by group gatherings
- Second Fridayâs (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice