Title: Sr Blockchain Engineers
Location: Madison Ave NYC NY (This position can become remote / hybrid work after 3 months.)
Duration: 1yr + (Renewable Contracts).
- Must have 8+ years of experience designing software systems as a senior software developer.
- Must have 8 + years of experience in the IT Industry as a Java developer / Engineer.
- Must have 4+ years of experience working in the US for US companies.
- Must have 3+ years of recent experience with in last 4 years) working in a major US Bank or Major Brokerage house.
- Must have 3+ years of experience building and releasing production grade Block Chain contracts utilizing Solidity, Clarity, and Rust.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with blockchain architecture, private keys, and standards/protocols work.
- Experience with Cryptocurrency /Defi/ Blockchains.
- Must have strong experience with BlockChain data, creating messager applications, and dynamic / real-time data transfer
- Experience with the automated software verification toolchain for smart contracts.
- Experience with blockchains, program verification/analysis.
- Building, deploying, maintaining, and upgrading smart contracts that power the DIMO ecosystem
- Experience writing reusable code and libraries for DIMO platform and open source community
- Fine-tuning contracts for gas cost and security
- Bridging the gap between token specification and technical implementation.
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet.
- A solid understanding of how CPUs, memory, pointers, and the stack and heap work at the low level
- Ability to consistently meet project milestones while working as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary team that is geographically dispersed, requiring collaboration with individuals in multiple time zones.
- Experience in security, compilers, programming languages, formal methods, automated theorem proving, or program analysis.
- Experience with code reviews and distributed version control systems like git.
- Experience developing large flexible systems.
- Participate in developing automated Blockchain software verification toolchain for smart contracts.
- Participate in Developing blockchains, program verification/analysis systems.
- Contribute to the design and development of smart contract component such as bridges, order books, staking, and minting of tokens.
- Advise on hiring of other smart contract engineers
- Mentor junior engineers and interns.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $260k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|