Technical Community Manager
As a Technical Community Manager, you will...
- Develop and implement a comprehensive technical support plan for storage farmers, ensuring their needs are met effectively.
- Manage technical and community support for storage farmers across all communication channels.
- Create and maintain clear and comprehensive documentation, guides, and articles related to operating a storage farmer.
- Provide quality assurance for releases of farming and plotting software across various operating systems and hardware platforms.
- Lead efforts to foster growth and collaboration within our storage farmer network.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and design teams to coordinate marketing experiments for storage farmer-related products and services.
- Identify, set up, and manage key marketing and social media channels (Discord, Telegram, Slack, Twitter) to enhance community and support engagement.
- Work with engineering teams to resolve software issues by triaging, reproducing, documenting, and tracking bug reports.
- Partner with the the Developer Community Manager to align community initiatives and ensure a seamless experience for all stakeholders.
- Actively engage with the Polkadot ecosystem, building relationships and leveraging existing community resources.
- Design, plan and execute community events to inform and grow our ecosystem of stakeholders.
- Passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems, and Web3 technologies.
- Prior experience running a miner, validator, or farmer for a blockchain network.
- Familiarity and experience with the current blockchain and cryptocurrency landscape.
- Background in technical support, customer support, community management, social media marketing, or software engineering.
- Ability to translate activity in our code repositories into community-friendly announcements and messaging that target various levels of technical proficiency.
- Experience troubleshooting software and hardware issues across Windows, Macintosh, and Linux platforms.
- Familiarity with command line interface and shell scripting.
- Knowledge of key players and projects within the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Understanding of existing storage networks and farming workflows, both inside and outside the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Background in software engineering, smart contract development, or theoretical underpinnings of blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
- Familiarity with open source development tools and frameworks such as GitHub and Substrate.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $75k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |
|Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands|| ||Apply|