User Experience Researcher - Intern (m/f/d). Germany/Remote
What you will be doing:
- You’ll hit the ground running from day one.
- As an Intern, you will advance your career and put theory into practice by driving and delivering user research projects directly related to our business needs.
- Your work will make a significant impact by increasing the understanding of our users and deepening the connection between our users and the rest of the product teams to make our product useful, easier, and delightful to use.
Your core responsibilities:
- Your closest partners will be our Senior User Researcher, Product Managers, and Designers. Together you will determine the scope of research within various areas of our product.
- Plan and conduct research collaboratively and independently using various research methodologies (i.e., user interviews, surveys, analytics, usability testing, unmoderated testing, etc.) to evaluate concepts and test assumptions, producing evidence-based insights that will influence product decisions.
- Identify the best research method, or a mix of quantitative and qualitative methods, based on priorities, research questions, timeline, and resourcing.
- Assist the Senior User Researcher in executing various research projects to ensure project quality and progress.
- Synthesise research data and translate it into user insights that improve product design and development.
- Present actional research findings to diverse audiences through written documentation and presentations.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and design workshops with colleagues
What you bring to the table:
- Must haves:
- Prior experience in User Research (your classroom and industry projects both count)
- A recently completed university degree (within 24 months) in the area of: Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or User Experience
- Positive, energetic, inquisitive attitude and the ability to ask and explore meaningful questions
- Oral Communication - Speak clearly and persuasively; Listen and gets clarification when necessary; Respond informatively to questions; Demonstrate group presentation skills; Communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Written Communication - Write clearly and concisely; Edit work; Vary writing >
- Planning/Organizing - you can prioritize and plan work activities; Shift priorities as needed; Use time efficiently; Plan for additional resources; Set goals and objectives
- Problem-Solving - Identify and resolve problems efficiently; Gather and analyze information; Develop solutions; Work well in group problem-solving situations; Use reason
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Look for ways to improve and promote quality; Apply feedback to improve performance; Monitor own work to ensure quality
- You are willing to assist wherever needed
- A hunger to learn and develop/improve qualitative research skills
- Ability to collaborate closely with cross-functional partners, driving alignment around user needs and incorporating peers into the research process
- Excellent in observation and synthesis; should be able to connect the dots across seemingly disparate information
- Detail-oriented, managing multiple projects simultaneously
Nice to have:
- A research portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports, personas)
- Experience with a broad range of research methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative, across the various stages of product development
- Experience planning and driving cross-functional brainstorming activities (such as design sprints or similar exercises)
- Ability to conduct independent research.
- Experience collaborating with interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to create customer journey maps and apply innovative approaches to communicate user insights
- Experience using analytics tools (i.e. Pendo, Google Analytics, Data Studio, LogRocket)
- Familiarity with remote research tools (i.e. Userzoom Go, UserTesting, SurveyMonkey)
- Experienced with storytelling and crafting actionable narratives derived from your findings
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join an innovative, self-funded company in a future-proof analytics and market intelligence segment of web3
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment. We need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future; we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together, too - last year, we went to Lisbon for a week and had our New Year’s party in Mallorca, and more adventures are coming up
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $22k - $62k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $116k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|