Affiliate Marketing Manager
Parity is one of the world's most experienced core blockchain infrastructure companies, having built and pioneered some of the most advanced technologies in the blockchain sector. Parity was founded by Dr. Gavin Wood, co-founder and former CTO of Ethereum, the primary engineer behind the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), inventor of the Solidity programming language, and primary author of the Ethereum Yellowpaper.
Based in Berlin, London, and Lisbon with over 340 employees worldwide, Parity has built clients for Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Zcash and has pioneered a completely new, next-generation blockchain protocol with Polkadot and the framework it’s built with, Substrate. Parity builds the open-source technologies needed to power an unstoppable, decentralised web—known as Web3—and helps developers and organisations implement and build upon the Web3 tech stack.
About the team:
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Affiliate Marketing Manager to drive growth through various marketing channels. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving affiliate program growth, managing relationships with affiliates, and monitoring affiliate performance. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of affiliate marketing, be able to develop creative strategies to engage affiliates, and possess strong analytical skills to measure and optimize program performance. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and requires a deep understanding of partner ecosystems and channel marketing.
About the position:
- Build and manage relationships with key partners and ensure alignment with our marketing and business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop partner messaging, collateral, and other materials
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of affiliate needs and market trends, and use this knowledge to drive partner engagement and adoption of Polkadot
- Work closely with the Business Development team to align on affiliate marketing campaigns with business partners
- Represent Parity and Polkadot at industry events, conferences, and partner summits
- Develop and implement affiliate marketing strategies to drive program growth
- Work with internal teams to develop marketing materials and promotions for affiliates
- Help the affiliates strengthen their own marketing capabilities, and work with internal teams to help amplify their announcements to gain traction
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in partner marketing, affiliate marketing, channel marketing, or related fields
- Strong track record of developing and executing successful affiliate marketing programs and campaigns
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record of managing successful affiliate programs and driving revenue growth
- Experience with affiliate marketing platforms and tools
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel or similar tools
- Experience working in technology, software, or related industries is preferred.
- Familiarity with Web3: You understand key Web3 concepts and are familiar with the main players in the space. Bonus experience with Polkadot and know the ecosystem.
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Remote-first, global working environment with flexible hours
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal
For those joining us as employees in Germany, Portugal, or the U.K.:
- 28 paid vacation days per year
- Work laptop (macOS or Linux-based) and equipment to enable you to work successfully
- £2,500 yearly learning and development budget for conferences or courses of your choice
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We're still excited to receive your application and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $100k *
Location: BE Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Benefits: Company Retreats
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $216k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|