You are a highly motivated and experienced Blockchain DevOps Engineer that will be a critical member responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of our 6+ active FIL miners on an application and systems level.
To build a best-in-class Filecoin (FIL) Mining operation. You will be working on projects related to monitoring, alerting, deal making, and smart contracts. You will also be assisting Telnyx with deploying brand new miners in a couple of sites across the US.
You Will be Responsible For:
- Ensure the reliability, availability, and scalability of Telnyx’s Filecoin mining infrastructure
- Analyze system performance data to identify areas for optimization and improvement
- Work closely with other engineers and leaders to specify and develop new tools for monitoring, data ingestion, client engagement, split workloads, and more
- Test new experimental features released by the Protocol Labs team to explore new product opportunities with our mining infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with our mining applications and systems
Who We're Looking For:
- Bachelors or greater, preferably in Computer Science or other engineering discipline
- Experience working with blockchain technology and distributed systems. Experience with Filecoin preferred
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform
- Strong general networking knowledge (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, load balancing, QoS)
Bonus Points For:
- Major interest and expertise in Distributed Systems design, development, optimization and operation
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $22k - $67k *
Location: Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $260k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|