Blockchain Protocol Architect
- As Blockchain Protocol Architect you will report directly to the SVP of Protocol Research and Development.
- As a senior technical leader you will provide technical, architectural and implementation oversight across all of the core protocol teams and functions including proof-of-stake (PoS), Supernets and zkEVM roll-ups.
- You will work closely with senior engineers on the core protocol teams to implement improvements using best-practice methodologies and driving deployment to our production systems through our diverse ecosystem.
- You will have high visibility within and outside the organization as a recognized protocol expert and visionary.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and otherwise source novel research and unique approaches to solve large-scale scalability, security and robustness challenges in core protocols.
- Participate in requirements gathering and discussion with product leaders and executives throughout the organization.
- Work daily with developers on core protocols teams to provide design and architecture brainstorming, code reviews, best-practise development practices, solution development and high-level engineering oversight.
- On occasion, write and deliver code to provide solutions to the most challenging problems or demonstrate a new, novel approach.
A Day in the Life
- Participate in individual team stand-ups to maintain vision on current priorities, blockers and other challenges.
- Review technical and product specifications; provide feedback, design guidance and architectural review.
- Survey industry research, development ideas, alternative design approaches and other trends. Work to incorporate into organizational knowledge through summaries, internal blog posts and the like.
- Review both internal and external PR’s for incorporation into open source repositories.
About the Team
- We are a remote-first, inclusive, multi-cultural team, spanning most of the world’s continents.
- Our primary focus and priority is to have a positive impact on the world by building open and powerful new technologies in the blockchain and crypto space. We are blockchain and crypto maximalists.
- We are a meritocratic organization where your ability to grow and advance in responsibility is judged solely on your contribution and accomplishments.
- We are a development focused organization where your primary work and priorities will always be to advance the protocol and the health of the Polygon ecosystem.
What you’ll need- Preferred Qualifications
- Deep familiarity and a proven track record with Ethereum, related technologies, rollup protocols, their trade-offs, scalability issues and potential attack vectors.
- Mastery of several modern programming languages, with Go as a minimum requirement.
- Demonstrated Rust expertise is highly desirable.
- Deep familiarity and experience with distributed systems engineering, protocols and architecture.
- Minimum 8+ years of senior development experience, with 3 or more recently in the blockchain or cryptography industry.
- Experience is mentoring and developing less-experienced engineers.
- Ability to work in a face-paced, independent start-up-like environment.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|