Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and globally distributed team.
The Chief Marketing Officer is a strategic role reporting to the company President. The CMO will lead our demand generation and Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy as we embark on an exciting phase of hyper growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of scaling user acquisition in a high-growth startup environment, with a deep understanding of the financial services industry.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive demand generation and Go-To-Market strategy to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth, ensuring global reach and efficient market penetration.
- Lead our media and advertising efforts, crafting compelling campaigns to reach our target audience across various channels.
- Utilize data to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make data-driven adjustments to drive growth
- Implement data-driven marketing campaigns, optimizing performance across channels including digital, content, and events
- Build and manage strategic partnerships to expand our reach and enhance our product offerings
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, sales, and client services teams to align marketing efforts with business objectives
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure our competitive edge
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- 7+ years of senior marketing leadership experience in hyper growth startups
- Proven track record of leading comprehensive and global go-to-market strategies for new solutions, ideally within the fintech industry.
- Demonstrated ability to scale user accounts and increase revenue growth.
- Strategic thinker with a data-driven mindset
- Have a deep understanding of, and passion for, Bitcoin
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Thoughtful and questioning
- Comfortable with contributing to projects outside of the ordinary scope of your role
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and Huddles are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about and use the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. We are often involved in the Bitcoin community through writing, podcasts, conferences, open source projects, and time spent on Twitter to help educate the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $218k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|