Revolutionizing Islamic Finance with Blockchain Technology
Are you ready to be part of a groundbreaking initiative that combines Islamic finance principles with cutting-edge blockchain technology?
Look no further than CAIZ – THE FIRST ISLAMIC ECOSYSTEM BUILT ON BLOCKCHAIN.
At CAIZ, our mission is clear: to create a Fiqh compliant financial ecosystem that provides our community with fair and easy access to ethical financial products and services. We believe in empowering individuals to build a strong financial future while engaging in long-term economically beneficial behavior.
Our native coin, CAIZcoin, that fuels the CAIZblockchain. With CAIZcoin, you can make seamless payments, store value, and interact with a range of ethical financial products we are developing. The centerpiece of our ecosystem is the innovative CAIZapp, giving users complete control over their digital assets.
We are a passionate team reshaping finance, and we are expanding our dynamic workforce. Join us in a collaborative work environment focused on creating a fast and compliant money transfer structure.
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to modifications, and escalate complaints across several communication channels.
- Manage large amounts of Social Media inquiries satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- 3+ years of work experience in a Customer Service role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- Thorough knowledge of legislation about consumer protection
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial
- Affinity for multitasking with precision
- Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism
- Alignment with our company's values
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Business, Sales or similar
Language Requirements: Fluent in German and English
Don't miss this opportunity – apply now and be part of the CAIZ revolution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $70k *
Location: Berlin Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Puerto Rico|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |