Norion is a startup, built from scratch by the ICEO team. It is an innovative organization in which we help entrepreneurs enter the world of blockchain and Web3. As Norion, we believe that by providing the best blockchain solutions, we are able to improve the functioning of the economy and contribute to the success of many innovative projects.
Our clients are companies from the traditional market and blockchain start-ups that want to create and publish their own token. We are known for providing individual tools for issuing and handling digital tokens. In addition to technology, we have ready-made legal solutions and access to investors and business angels, thanks to which we comprehensively support entrepreneurs and enable them to take their first steps in the world of Web3, DeFi and Metaverse.
Our Consulting department is responsible for creating a tokenization strategy and designing tokenomy. It is made up of pioneers in the field of business consulting in the blockchain environment. Due to the growing interest in tokenization and the increasing number of orders, we are looking for another member of the Norion team!
About a role
We are looking for a DeFi Analyst, a person who is deeply immersed in the topic of DeFi. By joining our team, you will work with enthusiasts and specialists in DeFi, NFT, and Blockchain. This is an opportunity to deepen your knowledge and see how completely new solutions are created on their basis and co-create ecosystems for innovative projects.
For us, nothing is impossible to "tokenize"! Therefore, if you have been passionate about cryptocurrencies for a long time, you understand the idea of decentralization and would like to contribute to the great change that the world needs now - Norion is a place where you will find yourself perfectly!
Your responsibilities will include:
- creating and introducing the innovative market projects based on tokens,
- designing tokenomy for both clients and Norion's projects,
- developing concepts related to innovations that can be adapted to tokens,
- designing ecosystems for the token,
- creating a design for the innovative features and support in its implementation,
- controlling the token after its launch (including strategic consulting in development),
- preparing analyzes and calculations of introduced mechanisms with the use of a token,
- analyzing competitive solutions, specific protocols, and ecosystems,
- building a project development roadmap,
- participating in the process of Whitepaper creation and other strategic documents;
- participating in the internal crypto community:
- sharing & discussing news in an internal "news channel",
- sharing & discussing knowledge, and market solutions in an internal "knowledge compendium",
- constant self-development in DeFi and crypto knowledge,
- strategic consulting for existing crypto projects (clients),
- developing a token operation model, its application, and usability,
- defining problems on both the crypto market and the client-side, and solving them by developing solutions,
- building a token entry strategy on the secondary market (CEX, DEX),
- performing daily exploration of the cryptocurrency market,
- searching for new products in this market and informing the team about it on the company's channel,
- taking part in team meetings and creative work on innovative solutions for clients,
- conducting workshops with the client (different specialists from Norion will be available to help),
- consulting on possible technical solutions and the method of blockchain operation with other members of the project team,
- conducting a verification of the possibility of implementing specific technical solutions for the development and product departments.
What we expect from you:
- strong attraction to self-development in the crypto, especially deep dive in DeFi,
- experience in using multiple DeFi services:
- efficient use of blockchain environment (understanding cryptocurrency wallet - seed / private key / public, performing transactions, DEX operation, loan protocols, impermanent loss, gas war, interesting hacks and tricks),
- good understanding of moving across different bridges,
- fluent navigation between different ecosystems,
- active DeFi user - AMMs, MMs, Bridges and other protocols,
- yield farming experience:
- participation in the project that introduced tokenization,
- knowledge of at least one ecosystem at an advanced level (e.g. Ethereum [including Polygon, Binance Smart Chain], PolkaDot),
- ability to seek information that provides solutions to most questions that arise in ecosystem building and tokenization,
- good command of written and spoken English, to be able to:
- actively participate in Team and Client calls,
- create documents,
- search for information,
- diligence in performing tasks, high level of organization.
- knowledge of Jira and Confluence,
- experience in working with Agile methodology.
Benefits and perks:
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- Medicover Premium private medical care package,
- MultiSport Plus package,
- equipment - desktop computer / laptop, monitors and office accessories,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from our office in Krakow,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- a career path that allows for continual advancement and reaching C-level position,
- participation in business and integration meetings.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAwLjEzNy42MwM