BitGo is Hiring a Web3 Director - Institutional Sales (LATAM Region)
CMX Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Director, Institutional Sales
BitGo is a leading provider of capital markets infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. BitGo is the only digital asset company that has been focused exclusively on serving institutional clients since 2013. BitGo secures approximately 20% of all on-chain Bitcoin transactions by value and supports more than 400 digital assets within its platform. BitGo is the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional digital asset market participants in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. In addition, BitGo plays a key role in the market via BitGo Trust, with regulated custodial entities in the United States and Europe. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, with more than $15 billion in custody and circulation. BitGo is backed by the most prominent Wall Street investment banks, proprietary trading firms, Silicon Valley VCs, and digital asset investors, including Goldman Sachs, DRW, Jump Capital, Galaxy Digital, Craft Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
About The Job
We are growing at the fastest pace in the history of our company and are looking to hire the top sales talent across crypto, fintech, and traditional finance.
You will be responsible for owning top-tier accounts in the Latinamerican region at BitGo. This will initially mean you’ll be tasked with covering some of our existing clients in the region and tapping your network to grow our business. Possibility of growing a team within a short period of time. We're looking for candidates in the Latinamerican region and Portuguese speakers.
- Become an expert in the cryptocurrency market and BitGo’s custody, trading, lending, and staking offerings, to become our point person for selling to the largest and most sophisticated family offices, endowments, pensions, insurance companies, etc.
- Work closely with senior leaders across our organization to help shape and refine BitGo’s product offerings for institutional investors
- Understand complex, multi-product workflows and strategies to ensure that clients are integrated appropriately and using our product suite optimally
- Assist with top-tier client prospecting and outbound activities
- Strong ability of synthesizing client issues and suggest solutions
- Handle top-tier inbound requests
- Manage top-tier client accounts in the Latinamerican region
- 5+ years of experience in a front office role in investment banking, finance, sales and trading, prime brokerage, or a similar role
- A rolodex of contacts within the top institutional and leverage investors
- A strategic understanding of institutional and leverage investors and how to position different products to different types institutions
- Self-driven and proactive attitude towards challenges
- Deep understanding custody, trading, lending, and derivatives
- Languages: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese
- Preferable locations: Brazil (Sao Paolo) or Colombia (Bogota)
Nice To Haves
- Demonstrated interest in digital assets with knowledge of layer 1 protocols, tokens, and/or DeFi
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills in Spanish
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world's financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.