Scope of the Role
Our global trading firm is seeking a Head of Human Resources to lead and manage the company's HR operations. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and will be responsible for developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, managing employee relations, and overseeing recruitment and retention efforts
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies that align with the company's business objectives.
- Manage and lead a team of HR professionals to deliver high-quality HR services to the organization.
- Develop and implement programs to attract, retain and develop top talent, while ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion in all HR practices.
- Manage employee relations issues, including investigations and conflict resolution.
- Oversee the performance management process to ensure it is fair, objective and transparent.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop and implement succession planning, leadership development, and career growth initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to HR, including but not limited to employment laws and data privacy regulations.
- Monitor HR metrics and develop reports to analyze HR data and inform decision-making by the executive team.
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Experience in a global, matrixed organization preferred.
- Strong understanding of HR policies, procedures and best practices, with the ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to think strategically and provide guidance to the executive team on HR matters.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop a team of HR professionals
- Discretionary cash bonus paid every 6 months
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Group Personal Pension with Royal London (3.5% e’ee contribution, 5.5% e’er contribution with an additional 4.5% matching)
- Group Income Protection
- Hybrid working – 3 days a week in the office
- Refreshments and drinks
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Exciting social calendar
- Recognition awards
- The opportunity to grow at a fast pace in meritocratic environment
If you are a strategic thinker, excellent communicator, and have a proven track record in leading a team of HR professionals in a global organization, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $150k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 HR Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 HR is $154k per year, with a minimum base salary of $95k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 HR Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |