We are looking for a driven, growth-minded, collaborative, and people-focused contributor who demonstrates proven success with relationship building, accountability, creativity, and follow-through. The ideal candidate doesn’t just love working with people, they value the business impact they can make by promoting a positive employee lifecycle experience.
As an HR Business Partner, you will support the global business and will work closely with business leadership. You will be responsible for implementing processes, systems and policies focused on improving the experience across the employee lifecycle. This is a standalone role where the right candidate will be a key contributor at a strategic level complemented with a hands-on approach and lots of initiative.
About Us and the Job:
- We are a small team, and about half the team is technical.
- We are mostly remote. Team members live across the world, in the US, Europe, and Asia. We do have offices in some locations (Porto, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Singapore) for those who prefer in-office work.
- Our team communicates with each other and external developers in English. Strong spoken and written English skills are required.
- We operate like a startup in the rapidly growing and changing DeFi ecosystem. In order to be successful, we must adapt to meet the current needs of the market. Good candidates will help our organization adapt; they are flexible problem solvers who are willing and able to jump on whatever the occasion demands.
- Our success depends on external developers using our protocol. Good candidates will be able to intelligently converse with technically-minded users and answer their questions.
- We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Furthermore, where applicable, employees may be eligible for token allocations as part of Pyth Network’s employee incentive program.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with business leadership on all aspects of people operations strategy, engagement and culture.
- Develop and support HR operations related to the employee life cycle for the business including onboarding, benefits, immigration, exits, etc.
- Identifying, assessing, and developing key talent by driving people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure employees’ level of performance meets current and future standards.
- Develop people policies and processes related to across different locations, ensuring compliance with applicable employment law.
- Facilitate continuous dialogue throughout the organization to identify talent gaps, future development opportunities and training needs and create new training initiatives accordingly.
- Partner with managers on employee relations and performance management.
- Actively respond to HR operational queries and escalate matters where appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or related field from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years Human Resources experience preferred (Crypto, Technology or Financial Services industry highly desired).
- At least 2 years in an advisory or partner role working to solve sensitive employee relations issues with the business.
- Have experience in multi-country HR/People Ops/legal/payroll operations in a fast-paced environment, ideally within a startup or scale-up businesses.
- Experience with HRIS systems such as Workday and Greenhouse and other systems such as Confluence and JIRA.
- Previous experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote), strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLookUp).
Skills and Attributes You’ll Need:
- Creative self-starter with intellectual curiosity who takes the initiative to resolve problems.
- Clear thinking/problem solving; successfully lead projects/process improvement, strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience working with multiple levels (including executive level), functions, and regions.
- Must be a self-directed individual with a positive attitude and high energy level.
- Strong business acumen, self-directed, results-oriented and the ability to manage frequently changing priorities and projects
- Must be meticulous with details, organized and easily adaptable to a fast, ever-changing work environment
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence skills. Strong proactive interest in learning/mastering HR best practices while improving processes.
- Outstanding coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Master of communicating and navigating sensitive and highly confidential information.
- Bilingual English/Portuguese required.
- Predictable and reliable availability.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $100k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 HR Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 HR is $154k per year, with a minimum base salary of $95k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 HR Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |