Incident Responder (Blockchain Network and Systems Administration)
In addition to the above, as an Incident Responder for the Incident Response Team you will:
- Respond to all alerts routed to the Incident Response Team, generated from within our monitoring stack, within 1 minute.
- Evangelize and enact best practices, to guide high-quality Incident Response Process utilization within Chainlink Labs.
- Create and execute contingency planning exercises, to ensure continued operational readiness of the Incident Response Team, and those we support.
- Identify and make useful metrics based off of Incident occurrence.
- Able to work within a 5 days per week shift rotation, within the hours of 2300-0700UTC.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to function as a leader (Incident Commander), to both SMEs and leadership, during Major Incidents.
- Ability to identify risks/issues and develop recommendations for solutions.
- Familiarity with Git and Infrastructure as code.
- 3+ years of relevant experience. You may have worked in Network & Systems Administration, Incident Response, Infrastructure or Platform support, Technical Support or other functions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with dynamic priority evolution.
- Flexibility to join teamwide meetings, which may be outside of your defined schedule.
- Ability to program in Python or Go.
- Experience with distributed systems and container orchestration. You have maintained or even built Kubernetes clusters before and feel comfortable deploying complete new services on them
- Experience with AWS, Terraform/Terragrunt, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Prometheus and Grafana, and GitHub Actions.
- Experience running any infrastructure in the blockchain/web3 space
- Technical proficiency with Layer 1 and Layer 2 Blockchains.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: Austin TX / Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|