Write Ethereum smart contracts with Solidity by Microsoft
Learn how to install and use tools that you can use to develop smart contracts.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Explain what smart contracts are.
- Know common use cases for smart contracts.
- Install Truffle.
- Install the Truffle for VS Code extension.
- Write a smart contract by using the Truffle for VS Code extension.
- Test a smart contract by using Truffle.
- Fundamental knowledge about blockchain
- Ethereum platform knowledge
- Familiarity with the Solidity programming language
- Visual Studio Code installed
- Knowledge about how to download programs from the internet
- Knowledge about how to use command-line tools
Want to find a web3 job?
More by Microsoft