Marketing Designer/Graphic Designer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and layout of key assets (e.g. ads, emails, web pages, social media posts, presentations, brochures, case studies, white papers, newsletters, and other digital assets and/or print collateral)
- Contribute to and maintain brand standards and keep brand assets up to date
- Help develop creative briefs for projects where necessary
- Maintain current industry knowledge of design concepts, techniques, and applications
- Complete additional design-related assignments as needed (e.g. support upcoming brand redesign)
- 3+ years of Graphic Design experience and an available online portfolio
- BA degree or equivalent experience in graphic design or related discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge of layouts, typography, composition, color, and other design fundamentals
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in video production, UI/Motion graphics, or interactive graphics a plus
- Experience with HTML and CSS coding a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and/or a startup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Shown you are adept at handling and frequently re-prioritizing a high volume of tasks. You are Diligent, thoughtful, and detail-oriented
- An understanding of the importance and need for confidentiality. You can be trusted to keep information in confidence
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities to level up. High-achieving and goal-oriented. A self-starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it
- A collaborative spirit. Ability to quickly and capably provide unfaltering support to team members, oftentimes proactively addressing issues before they become problematic
- A winning mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for creative thinking and bold ideas for growing the business/enhancing customer experience. Willing to think outside the box and experiment
- Equity - Everyone at Nitra is an owner. When the company wins, you win. (Full Time Employees Only)
- Competitive Salary - You’re the best of the best, and your salary will reflect your experience and reward your contributions to Nitra.
- Flexible vacation policy - You work hard and deserve to recharge however and whenever you want.
- Health Care - Your health comes first. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options.
- Retirement Benefits - Your financial stability matters to us so we provide a generous employer 401K match.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAxLjY4Ljg2M