Figure is Hiring a Web3 Product Manager, Figure Marketplace
CA San Francisco, California, United States
Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
Figure Series D Announcement
About the Role
We’re looking for a Product Manager for our Marketplace business unit to join our growing team! As a Product Manager, you will help build the technology that delivers innovative financial products and services. You will work across the company and with our talented leadership and engineering teams to execute on our blockchain strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Help build and lead the product roadmap for the universal blockchain enabled marketplace for digital assets
- Be responsible for the user experience for investors and issuers on Figure’s blockchain enabled digital marketplace including investor and asset onboarding, dashboards, digital wallets, and marketplace storefront
- Synthesize feedback from investors and issuers on Figure Marketplace into deliverable product improvements across digital asset lifecycle including primary capital raises and secondary trading for companies, funds, and SPVs
- Clearly define and communicate strategy, priorities, and key performance indicators with all stakeholders
- Drive new feature development from start to finish - write specs, work cross-functionally with design and engineering, launch features, analyze results, synthesize learnings, and iterate
- Support strategy development, analysis of profitability drivers, product integration, technology and product development for various components of the wealth business.
- Work cross functionally with the Engineering, Data, Business, Legal, and Marketing teams to align product efforts across the company
- Analyze the product workflow to predict and mitigate complex issues, and develop creative and practical, scalable solutions to streamline business efforts
- Create, monitor, and assess success metrics, and present findings to the leadership team
- Iterate through product development, shipment, and maintenance by applying a deep knowledge of Figure’s business and customer requirements
What We Look For
- 3+ years working on a Product Team for a FinTech company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience with blockchain technology and digital wallet functionality
- Knowledge of and experience of digital marketplaces
- Proven history of successfully working on cross-functional projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a strong business intuition
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to represent the firm professionally with internal and external contacts including product demos
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Excited by fast paced environment and accountability that comes with owning large projects
- Strong Analytical Skills: You can look at a complex set of data or user research learnings, synthesize them, and make them accessible to engineers, designers, and executives
- Customer-first Mindset: You obsess about how to make product experiences intuitive and ensure that you are prioritizing the consumers best interest in product decisions
- Strong Design Sense: You have a high bar for quality product, and can work through design challenges to make a great product
- Technical Chops: You speak intelligently with engineers and know how to build incrementally with a focus on the future
- An Analytical Approach: You can properly evaluate the success or failure of features and use data to guide next steps
- Experience with green-field product development, shipping net-new features
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure is unfortunately unable to provide sponsorship for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.