Uphold is now the fastest-growing private company in the San Francisco Bay Area, according to the San Francisco Business Times Fast Track 100, 2022.Uphold is pursuing a mission to democratize investments and payments for people and companies worldwide. Founded in 2014, the Silicon Valley company today has more than 8 million customers in over 150 countries with an impressive 50x increase in Mobile App downloads during the first quarter of 2020. A bridge between the old and new money systems, Uphold allows people to buy, exchange and send more than 100 currencies, cryptocurrencies, precious metals and equities instantly. An engineering-led company with a social inclusion agenda, Uphold provides a stimulating and challenging home for the brightest and best talent.
Uphold’s unique trading experience - ‘Anything-to-Anything’ - allows customers to trade directly between any supported asset or currency in one step - physical gold to Bitcoin, for example - saving both time and money. Uphold supports financial inclusion by enabling customers virtually anywhere to open an account in less than 5 minutes and to invest with no minimum amounts. Customers can send money to virtually anyone with an email address free of charge.
To learn more, please visit https://uphold.com
Remote: Braga, Porto, London
Uphold is looking for a Product Manager of Compliance and Fraud Mitigation to join our Product team. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity where you’ll get to help us deliver the best products possible within the Uphold ecosystem by ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and spearheading initiatives to reduce or eliminate fraud. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that everyone comprehends the regulatory needs and fraud mitigation goals while maintaining a keen focus on delivering an exceptional user experience. Your expertise will be instrumental in translating these requirements into marketable products that not only meet compliance standards but also enhance the overall user journey.. You will collaborate with the different teams in Uphold expanding the product-suite by constantly solving problems — adding and improving features.
You will be responsible for ensuring all Uphold’s products and solutions not only satisfy all associated compliance requirements in the jurisdictions we operate but also develop innovative features to combat and prevent fraud. In addition this role will coordinate all of the activities required to bring the product to market, liaising between the different departments within the company, assuring readable and accessible documentation of the different products being built.
What you’ll be doing primarily:
- Acting as the user-advocate during the whole product development life-cycle, subjecting early-stage designs to expert review, and offering suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Providing input and feedback on issues relating to the products, contributing towards product strategy and vision.
- Identifying and evaluating compliance requirements for new and existing products and/or features.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Writing comprehensive documentation for the different products with specifications and user stories, assuring the readability and accessibility across all departments in the company.
- Collaborating with leaders of multidisciplinary teams to execute on business objectives, defining how features will contribute to the roadmap.
- Taking high-level product ideas from conceptualization to commercialization, working with relevant departments to establish timeframes, expectations, feasibility, and alignment.
- Gathering and evaluating users’ feedback, ideas, and opinions.
- Continuously researching and learning about the users, market, competitors and similar products.
- Executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Staying on top of regulatory development, industry trends to drive strategic focused decisions.
- Degree in Business, Technology or related field.
- Have at least 3 years of experience working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst/scientist, or user researcher.
- Very strong communication skills, written and spoken, with high emotional intelligence.
- Metrics-driven to identify the key success indicators for the different products.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Analytical skills to examine internal and external data.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business, such as engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Knowledge on how to conduct user interviews and gather feedback directly from customers.
- Fluent written and oral English skills.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working in fintech or finance-related topics.
- Experience working in compliance or fraud related topics.
Importantly, if you’re looking for a senior role with us, you will have achieved many of the things above while also providing mentorship to others, and have engaged in public speaking opportunities.
What we have to offer you:
- An amazing work environment in a company that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people that keep up innovating and challenging more each day.
- An international team, in a cutting edge field, working on the most fascinating projects.
- Growth and career opportunities, and the chance to be proactive and creative.
- A flexible and enthusiastic work environment that offers you snacks, a lot of coffee and other great benefits.
- Open and transparent culture - we get together on a weekly basis to share updates, strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drinks.
- Interesting events that keep you connected with the team and celebrate our success.
Be part of a great company that is revolutionizing financial services. Apply Now!
If this job isn’t exactly what you are looking for, visit our Careers Page
to check out all our exciting opportunities.
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, and any other protected classes. Difference makes us better.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE0OC4xMjcM
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $105k and a maximum of $290k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal