Revolutionizing Islamic Finance with Blockchain Technology
Are you ready to be part of a groundbreaking initiative that combines Islamic finance principles with cutting-edge blockchain technology?
Look no further than CAIZ – THE FIRST ISLAMIC ECOSYSTEM BUILT ON BLOCKCHAIN.
At CAIZ, our mission is clear: to create a Fiqh compliant financial ecosystem that provides our community with fair and easy access to ethical financial products and services. We believe in empowering individuals to build a strong financial future while engaging in long-term economically beneficial behavior.
Our native coin, CAIZcoin, that fuels the CAIZblockchain. With CAIZcoin, you can make seamless payments, store value, and interact with a range of ethical financial products we are developing. The centerpiece of our ecosystem is the innovative CAIZapp, giving users complete control over their digital assets.
We are a passionate team reshaping finance, and we are expanding our dynamic workforce. Join us in a collaborative work environment focused on creating a fast and compliant money transfer structure.
We are looking for a dedicated product director to be the point person in our scrum team. The product owner will be responsible for defining the product vision and managing the product development process. Other responsibilities include supporting the scrum team, managing backlog items, and optimizing the value of the Blockchain product(s).
- Strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders
- Defining product features according to customer needs
- Leading the development process
- Acting as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items
- Assisting the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product
- 5+ years of professional experience in a Product Owner role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
Fluent in German and English
Don't miss this opportunity – apply now and be part of the CAIZ revolution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $141k - $148k *
Location: Frankfurt Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|