Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the foundational tools necessary for building the cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. Our teams are building for a world where the next million Web3 users are simply regular users. Read our latest manifesto here.
Evmos opens a new frontier for blockchain applications, expanding the functionality of the EVM by enabling cross-chain applications that tap the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain ecosystems to provide more unified experiences.
This is an opportunity to join Evmos at a pivotal time on our growth journey. Having just raised $27m in funding from investors including Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures and Circle Ventures, Evmos is now poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
As our Blockchain Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a vital role within our dedicated DevOps team, defining and implementing strategies to manage and optimise our infrastructure.
Your hands-on expertise will allow you to implement system infrastructure best practices and create essential guidelines for our developer community. You will also be tasked with constructing automated tools and workflows to bolster our validator community, node partners, and core engineering team.
This role is a perfect match for someone with solid experience in both DevOps and software development, looking to leverage their skills in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
As part of our team, you'll have the unique opportunity to collaborate with other engineering teams and engage with projects within the wider ecosystem like IBC, Cosmos, and Tendermint Core teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Must be Europe-based
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role or as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Solid expertise in at least one programming language
- In-depth knowledge of blockchain technology and smart contracts
- Experience in managing validator nodes across several testnets and mainnets
- Proven track record of specifying, procuring, and setting up environments and infrastructures for validator nodes
- Demonstrable experience with modern Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools
- Proven experience with writing and managing configuration manifests
- Expertise in designing and implementing processes related to validator node operations
- Strong understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to coordinate hard forks and handle emergency responses to failures
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to document and convey technical details clearly
- Experience in training and guiding teams
- Proven history of contributions to open-source projects, excluding minor changes such as README file updates
- Understanding of Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) and Proof of Stake (PoS) blockchains
Below is a list of company benefits available to Evmos employees. We are constantly updating them as part of the regular feedback cycle from the team. Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
- Competitive salary, plus token package
- Fitness and mental health/mindfulness stipends
- All necessary equipment, tech, and office setup
- Global co-work membership (for remote employees)
- Health Care coverage
- Quarterly team off-sites and retreats
- Full reimbursement for ecosystem conferences (travel, accommodation, and tickets)
- Continuous learning stipends / Educational budget
- Transportation stipends, eg: Bike, public transportation, Uber / cab (in case of work-related or after-hour traveling)
- Unlimited vacation policy for full-time employees
- PTO and situation-specific support
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship for US or Germany*
*Subject to review by local authorities
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $100k *
Location: Berlin Berlin Germany
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |