LATOKEN is a crypto exchange leading startup tokens market with 250+ primary placements and 1000+ assets.
Our active users grew by 8x in 2021 to 3M+ accounts including 1.5M+ mobile with 30K+ 5 stars reviews.
We have the top trust score in the global list of exchanges Coingecko and are rated top 20 among 588 other exchanges.
We are building the next capital market - the “Amazon of Crypto” where it is easy to put an asset to the marketplace, discover, and buy or sell. In other words, we are opening the door for the next billion traders to the next million digital assets from cryptocurrencies to equity, commodity, and real estate markets.
We are doing this to unite the global population for humankind's prosperity. Those who own tradable assets benefit from the growth of the global market. Their brainpower and investment decisions focus planetary resources to build a better future. The more people will become stakeholders of the future, the better it will be.
This becomes possible today as blockchain tech solves the property rights problem without armies and political force. Thus people around the world can open an account as easily as in a social app and have their rights protected.
Our culture is for champions living to change the world and are free to overdeliver toward the mission.
We are acknowledged by FORBES as one of the top 30 companies for remote jobs in 2022. We offer a generous stock options package, competitive pay, and stellar growth with the dawn of the web3 era.
Here is our backlog and a full list of open jobs.
- Automate Tests : Design and keep up-to date testcases, which are able to be used to automatically test the new functionality or which are able to be used to provide regression testing.
- Provide bug reports : Provide clear bug reports, prioritise bugs, make sure they are fixed fast by those who did it.
- Improve UX : Look for user experience improvements.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, software development life cycle.
- Experience in writing test cases, checklists, test scenarios.
- Understanding of test design principles.
- Experience in testing mobile apps (iOS, Android) and web apps.
- Knowledge of client-server model, REST API, GET/POST requests, JSON, XML.
- Ability to use developer tools in Android devices, web browsers.
- Advanced English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Trading or Blockchain or Fintech.
- Experience in TestRail, JIRA, Postman.
- Ability to perform simple SQL requests (select, update, etc.).
- Experience in Android Studio, Xcode.
- Working experience in Encore
- Build the future. Level up the financial system. Put it at fingertips, so everybody can use the money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
- Culture. Level up your and our culture until we and the world have advancement in culture deserving be spread with our products. We call it visionary doers culture.
- Raise the bar. Any hire raises our bar, and you will be the bar raiser for us and newcomers.
- Be stakeholder. You build a product helping people's success. People pay for it and you get a stake of these future payments as a LATOKEN shareholder.
- Lead. We are the largest in the world "IPO" platform for digital assets.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMjkuNjkM
Web3 QA Engineer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 QA Engineer is $85k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 QA Engineer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|