Senior Solidity Engineer
Who We are Looking For:
- An Engineer who is passionate about building products/applications within Defi.
- Individual who is excited by the opportunity to join an early stage team and drive a product from zero to one.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing smart contracts for live blockchain apps and can provide examples of prior work.
- An individual who is curious and always looking to learn new techniques and methods on the overlap between frontier technology and financial concepts.
- You will work on designing and implementing secure and efficient smart contracts using Solidity which enables users to mint and stake USDe.
- Design and build automated delta-neutral derivative strategies within smart contracts which will implement customised algorithms to efficiently capture the most efficient arbitrage opportunities across DeFi and centralised derivative venues.
- Working with custody and exchange providers to build secure connectivity to various venues via our smart contracts.
- Envision and develop features to help build new features around the core stablecoin product, including money markets and internal AMM functionality.
- Creative license to push the boundaries of Defi design.
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development including Quantitative Engineering, Offchain Engineering and mentor team members to refine their technical and architectural skills
- 4+ years of general software engineering industry experience with at least 2+ years of Solidity experience and working directly on a mainnet launched DeFi application.
- Have an advanced knowledge of Git, GitHub, Hardhat/Foundry/Assembly (or other similar frameworks).
- Have an in-depth and up-to-date practical knowledge of the DeFi (and broader crypto) landscape.
- Experience interacting with exchange APIs is preferred but not required.
- Deep knowledge of Solidity safety and best practices for bug-free smart contracts
- Strong test suite knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work in areas beyond your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth in learning about financial concepts which overlap directly in the engineering implementation.
- Knowledge of Python also highly preferred but not required.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Our Engineering Stack:
- Frontend: React, NextJS, Wagmi, Viem, TailwindCSS
- Backend: Python, Solidity, SQL, GraphQL, DGraph, Docker, AWS, Ethereum.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $125k - $175k
Location: Globally Remote
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $260k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|