Senior Technical Product Manager - Unified API’s
About Openmesh and Unified API’s
Today a handful of corporations control 90% of the world's data and IT infrastructure and we are expected to trust them. This is not just bad for business; it's bad for everyone. Information asymmetry has led to social inequality, scandals, polarization, and corruption. Sometimes, it has even led to war. Centralized data control acts as a potential chokepoint for innovation, raises privacy concerns, and creates a bottleneck for the free flow of data.
Openmesh is a cutting-edge new open-source cloud infrastructure and a global open data network aimed at storing important global data without a middleman. It is the largest open web3 data lake, covering approximately 80% of the entire crypto and web3 ecosystem today. In 2023 and 2024, we aim to expand our data coverage to include public health and scientific research data.
Openmesh enables anyone to create their own decentralized data cloud, connect globally, share data securely, slash deployment costs, and automate data cloud setup. The Openmesh Network is designed to collect, store, process, stream, and provide data connectivity for anyone, anywhere, anytime, without the need for registration, licensing, or payments. Think of Openmesh as the internet's open data fabric. It grants universal access and prevents interferences created by regulators, governments, corporations, and even its own creators. The possibilities are endless.
Our vision is to democratize data and address information asymmetry at a scale. Data & information is the most valuable commodity in the world. Without quality, reliable data all webpages, apps, and the entire internet will stop working. We believe access to reliable unedited information is a fundamental right- an aspect of a free and democratic society. The Core Principles of Openmesh, by design, has no single authority that can alter its data, how the information is distributed or controlled, or who can see what and when. The infrastructure and entire technology stack is open-source and governed by an open-source community.
We live and breathe in crypto and blockchain 24/7. We love taking on big challenges. Crypto is a thriving, wild 24/7 industry. Solving problems and building the technology means we have to do a 100x better job than a typical one. It pushes our imagination and creativity to its limits.Our goal is to foster an environment where ideas are valued based on their merit, encouraging the development of significant work and deep relationships. This is achieved through a commitment to radical honesty and radical transparency. We expect our team members to be thoroughly open-minded, engage in constructive debates, challenge each other's reasoning, and embrace the discovery of errors and weaknesses as positive steps towards growth and innovation. It's through this relentless pursuit of truth and excellence that we cultivate strong relationships and build profound products.
The Product Team
Unified APIs provide a single endpoint for all crypto & web3 data, making it accessible to anyone, anywhere, without any costs. There are no licenses, registrations, or setup fees involved.
Unified API Sub-Products:
- WebSocket: A streaming service offering live data on markets & blockchain.
- REST APIs: An archive for Web3 data, serving as historical data-as-a-service
- GraphQL: This allows for the construction of schemas and enables users to specifically select the information or operations they require. Users can query to get precisely the data they've requested.
About the Role
As the Senior Technical Product Manager of Unified API’s, you will lead and shape the future of decentralized data infrastructure. You'll play a critical role in improving, scaling and innovating Unified APi’s. This will enable developers, businesses, data scientists, and financial forensic officers to have a single endpoint for all their web3 data. Your leadership will guide this product's evolution in expanding our data coverage to new realms, including public health and scientific research.
- Lead a multi disciplinary team and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive priorities and strategic direction that aligns with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Strategize and oversee the development of Unified API’s, enhancing its capabilities as a Web3 data search and product development platform.
- Perform thorough analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data to uncover opportunities for product innovation or to determine the fundamental causes of problems, evaluating the potential scale and impact of these opportunities.
- Direct a team of developers and engineers, fostering innovation and pushing the boundaries of decentralized data technology.
- Engage with a diverse range of industries to adapt Pythia's offerings, making it an indispensable tool for businesses and developers alike.
- Craft and execute a visionary roadmap for Pythia, anticipating future trends in blockchain, Web3, and decentralized data management.
- Cultivate partnerships and collaborations that align with and bolster Pythia's mission and capabilities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work aligns with product strategy.
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering, and security requirements against delivery time and resources
- See the dire societal need for decentralized systems, open source networks, and democratizing data.
- Demonstrated track record of executing out of the box thinking to bring new perspectives and solutions
- Possess the capability to successfully navigate and lead high-stakes, multifaceted teams with various collaborators, ensuring timely completion.
- Ability to maintain high levels of self awareness, be insatiably curious, lead by example, and command the respect of their peers.
- Extensive experience in product management, with a strong background in data management, pipelines, and complex API’s
- 5+ years experience in hands-on technical writing production code, solution engineering, or technical architecture in a large scale company/ application / product environment.
- 8+ years of working experience in a product or technical role that involved communication with engineering and delivery (ops/release/infrastructure) teams
- Proven leadership skills, with experience in guiding high-performing teams towards complex project delivery.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strategic thinker with a knack for identifying industry trends and integrating them into product development.
Why Join Us
- Lead a revolutionary product that is reshaping the landscape of data management and accessibility.
- Collaborate with a global community of innovators and thought leaders in the decentralized space.
- Make a significant impact on how data is accessed and utilized worldwide, promoting transparency, efficiency, and democratization.
- Enjoy a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work environment, along with competitive compensation and benefits.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter detailing their passion for decentralized technologies and their vision for Unified API’s future.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $165k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company