- Implement smart contracts and tests
- Implement and design periphery contracts
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Evolve the technical direction of projects in design and engineering phases
- Own the software development process end-to-end, including working with stakeholders to determine requirements and design, architect, plan, implement, test, and operate new systems and features
- Engage in and contribute to projects across all client verticals
- Degree in math, computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Deep understanding and experience developing on Ethereum and or EVM compatible blockchains
- Experience developing Solidity smart contracts & general web3 development (Solidity, web3.js, ethers.js, etc…)
- Knowledge of Rust, Go, C++ is a plus
- A strong Computer Science or Software Engineering background with solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, asynchronous programming, and related applications in blockchain and cryptography
- Strong knowledge and understanding of typical protocol design patterns for NFTs, DeFi, etc.
- Experience with Solidity smart contract development, management, processes, best practices, debugging and testing tools
- Solid foundational understanding of Mempool, Transactions and Events on chains, Gas, etc.
- Deployed contracts on Eth Layer 2 solutions (Optimistic and ZK)
- 1+ years of experience with web3 development (
- Ability to write full test coverage using Waffle, Mocha, Chai, etc
- Knowledge of common security vulnerabilities and infamous hacks
- Knowledge of popular design patterns and mechanism used in DeFi projects
- Fullstack programming experience with focus on using strongly typed languages (Rust, Golang, Typescript).
- Experience with NodeJs+Express, React, and Redux knowledge a plus
- Strong knowledge of API development, versioning, lifecycle management, and integration with other APIs
- Ability to integrate with Ethereum service providers such as Etherscan, Alchemy, The Graph, etc.
- Mobile Dapp development using React-Native and integration with deployed smart contracts also a plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMzUuMTY4LjExMC4xMjgM