Grant Thornton is looking for a junior software engineer to join its Forensic Technology Services (FTS) practice. The FTS practice focuses on blockchain and cryptocurrency investigations and analysis, cybersecurity incident response, Web3 and NFT technologies, and forensic data analysis. FTS delivers these services to clients using a variety of technologies including SQL, Python, Docker, and MongoDB.
This position provides challenging work involving quantitative analysis of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data using various programming techniques. The responsibilities would range from initial data scoping and ETL through the development of analytical solutions. The project work varies by engagement but includes fraud detection, blockchain analytics, digital asset tracing, historical modeling, outlier analysis, and data visualizations. A successful candidate will have a demonstrated programming track record and is flexible, creative, and capable of working on a wide variety of problems. We are also looking for candidates who are hungry to expand both their technical knowledge and their skills in tackling complex and varied technical problems.
Your day-to-day may include:
- Work independently and with a team to solve problems involving complex and large data sets.
- Write SQL and Python applications and scripts to solve the problems presented to GT by its clients.
- Create, manage, and utilize high performance relational databases (e.g., MS SQL Server).
- Create and explain complex analytic findings and techniques using both written and verbal reports.
- Motivate others to perform at maximum efficiency without sacrificing quality of the services delivered.
You have the following technical skills or qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or Engineering is preferred, though and equivalent combination of education and demonstrated experience will be considered.
- REQUIRED: Significant experience and proficiency with relational database models and writing SQL queries.
- REQUIRED: Significant experience and proficiency writing Python-based applications.
- Experience with common data analysis libraries (e.g., pandas, numby) preferred.
- Experience with common python web frameworks (e.g., flask, Django) preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., QlikView, Tableau) preferred.
- Able to work independently and drive results.
- A passion for learning and working effectively in a nimble environment.
- Proficiency in UNIX/Linux is a plus.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel on short notice and work additional hours as necessary.
The base salary range for this position in New York, New York / Manhattan ONLY is between $106,800 to $144,600.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Atlanta, GA, United States|| |
|Atlanta, GA, United States|| |