Founded in 2015, OpenZeppelin is the premier crypto cybersecurity technology and services company, trusted by the most used DeFi and NFT projects in the world.
Our mission is to protect the open economy, safeguarding tens of billions of dollars in funds for leading crypto organizations includingAave, Coinbase, Compound, Ethereum Foundation, TheGraph and many others.
The OpenZeppelin team, spread across 30+ countries in the world, is responsible for creating the most popular Open Source Library for Smart Contract development in the world with over 15 million downloads! The expertise we've built along the years allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for some of the most well known players in the market.
With the success of our products, our security audit work, and the open source educational efforts, we are setting the industry standards for secure systems of a hyper-fast-growing industry and we're looking for more folks to help us on our mission.
The marketing team at OpenZeppelin is responsible for communication, events PR, branding, community support and promotion of the worldâ€™s leading open-source libraries for blockchain developers, industry leading security audits for the worldâ€™s top organizations and protocols, and the leading blockchain security platform for end-to-end development. The team currently consists of a technical content writer, designer, and events coordinator who own their respective areas of expertise under the Head of Marketing who oversees the team
We are now looking to scale this team up by supporting our community of security-minded blockchain developers through aTechnical Community Coordinator. This role will be in charge of overseeing all social media channels, our developer forum, being hands-on with creating original content, and fostering new and engaging ways to scale our community across a range of digital and physical channels.
What you'll be doing
- Managing the execution of all social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Developer Forum, TBD)
- Working directly with our Contracts, Platform and Research teams to generate original, engaging content with the goals of education and virality
- Building processes to support scaling efforts across our community, and generating social media content on a continuous cadence
- Working directly with community-members via influencer marketing and developer engagement
- Limited travel to events to support our community and leading virtual efforts such as webinars, demo days and more
- Actively managing and moderating our developer forum
- Experience with Ethereum and other EVM-based public blockchains.
- Experience managing social channels.
- Interest in working with developer communities.
- Knowledge of Solidity.
- Proficiency with cybersecurity fundamentals.
- A positive and optimistic demeanor and customer support skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and the capability to learn complex topics.
- A desire to help other developers with technical questions.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- An advanced English level and great communication skills (oral and written).
- Passion about the blockchain space and decentralization.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team.
Nice to have (optional)
- Hands-on and practical experience in one or more of the following areas: blockchain software development, cyber security, cryptography.
- Have used OpenZeppelinâs technology in your own personal or professional experience.
- Consider yourself a blockchain security aficionado.
- Are familiar with the top projects, influencers, and communities in blockchain.
- Have experience with crypto-native social media.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (45 minutes)
- Hiring Manager call (45 minutes)
- Team member interview (1 hour)
- Leadership call (30 minutes)
- Paid work test (lasting up to 10 days)
- Reference checks
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and weâll do our best to provide assistance.
<div class="content-conclusion"><section class="j-content">
- Unlimited holidays ð
- Fully remote: your way of working ð
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver ð
- Team events: onboarding tour & company retreats in different locations around the world ð
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD ðª
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities ðª
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice ð©âð»
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) ð£
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry ð
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!