At Coinbase, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web3 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join our Digital Asset Management and Crypto operations team within the Coinbase Treasury team. The right candidate would have some experience in corporate treasury or would have experience working at a bank treasury and also be interested in digital asset management and wallet operations. The role involves funding, forecasting and managing digital asset liquidity. Additionally, the candidate will support our staking and node deployment initiatives, digital asset management across different venues and emerging digital asset initiatives like NFT and other web3 tokens.
This role reports to the Snr Manager, Cash and Digital Asset Management and this position provides the ideal candidate a great opportunity to work/learn skills at the intersection of finance 1.0 and Crypto / Web3. You will collaborate with both stakeholders in our finance organization as well as those in our product and engineering teams.
We are looking for a candidate who has some experience in treasury, especially cash management and has been exposed to crypto products and activities or is willing to learn and to support crypto operations of a fast growing public company. This position will impact a rapidly growing organization and offers a career development opportunity for the right candidate.
What You’ll Be Doing (ie. Job Duties)
- Provide bank administration support for internal teams for new and existing banking relationships
- Manage cross currency exposure across global entities with the goal of both reducing FX related costs and ensuring each entity is properly funded
- Manage digital assets flows between hot and cold wallets. Transition assets from digital asset rewards program from self hosted wallets to Cloud wallets (hot or cold)
- Forecast liquidity and inventory needs for crypto operations especially maintaining adequate reserves for payment of gas fees.
- Manage corporate inventory wallet movements and funding of internal wallets
- Establish a process in collaboration with Product and Engineering teams to understand the reserve needs of each network that the team onboards while formalizing a plan to liquidate any excess digital assets.
- Identify and maintain strong working relationships with key internal business partners and ensure partnership to achieve corporate objectives
- Continue to improve knowledge of crypto and on products in the digital assets and web3 space
- Liaise with multiple insurance providers to establish and/or renew coverage across global jurisdictions
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Ability to balance strategic focus with tactical implementation, and efficient execution skills
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Must be a quick learner and also own processes to the end
- Must have highly effective verbal, written, and presentation skills to articulate ideas and plans clearly, accurately, and effectively with all levels of internal and external audiences
- Efficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets and other Microsoft/G-Suite product
- 1 - 5 years of progressive corporate treasury experience
- You must have the ability to efficiently execute tasks, balance competing priorities, show attention to details and provide data driven insights that help drive funding decisions for the crypto focused entities
Nice To Haves
- Professional designation in Treasury
- Computer Science background
- Experience with crypto or wallet operations
- Experience and general interest in the crypto currency and blockchain space
- Experience using data visualization tools like Looker and/or Tableau
- Experience in cash management and payment an added plus
Job #: P52266
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range as detailed below. Full time offers from Coinbase also include target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Know Your Rights notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required. For US applicants only, by submitting your application you are agreeing to arbitration of disputes as outlined here.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Salt Lake City, UT, United States|| ||Apply|
|Salt Lake City, UT, United States|| |
|Salt Lake City, UT, United States|| |
|Salt Lake City, UT, United States|| |