Connext is the protocol for cross-domain intents, focused on L2-L2 communication. Connext is the most secure and decentralized protocol on the market.
Connext enables any kind of user-facing interaction between blockchains at unprecedentedly low price and latency, settling via canonical bridges for the best possible security.
To allow instant bridging, Connext is using a third-party service provider (a router) who can trustlessly complete the interaction on their behalf. Routers are rewarded with fees.
Connext has raised $22M+ in funding and has a 20-people team, and was founded by Arjun Bhuptani and Layne Haber in 2018.
About the Team
The Connext team is remote first and globally distributed, with English as primary language. We are looking for self-starters who are excited about working in a fast paced startup environment. We do not require contributors to live in specific time zones, but much of the team lives and works in the US/European timezones.
We're looking for a talented and self-driven Head of Marketing to support Connext on its growth journey.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our evolving marketing team, with the goal of making a big impact on Connext’s growing community base, and to contribute to the success of a quickly growing, high-tech start-up company that is making big waves in the blockchain industry.
This is a full time, 100% remote opportunity to work with talented crypto team members located all over the world!
This person will report to Chief Marketing Officer.
Brand and Communication Strategy Development:
- Work closely with the executive team to craft and refine a powerful brand narrative and communication strategy.
- Lead the creation and distribution of marketing content tailored to Ethereum developers.
- Monitor industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscapes and provide actionable insights to inform strategic decisions.
Cross-Functional Collaboration and Insight Generation:
- Act as a bridge between marketing, product development, and BD to ensure cohesion in strategy.
- Develop methods to capture user and integrator feedback through surveys and user testing, translating the outcomes into actionable insights.
- Provide clear, concise briefs to our Head of Product on marketing requirements, identified personas, and positioning.
- Work closely with our development team to align expectations on timelines and marketing narratives.
Campaign Development and Execution:
- Spearhead the development of inbound lead acquisition, partner marketing, and growth marketing strategies.
- Work closely with ecosystem partners and business relationships to develop and execute co-marketing campaigns.
- Create and execute on marketing-related events and/or content on Twitter, Medium, and other platforms including regular copywriting and content creation.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to track campaign performance and optimize conversion rates.
Experience: 4+ years in a marketing role within a B2B or B2D tech product or service company, with a focus on Web3.
Industry Knowledge: Deep understanding of the Web3 landscape, especially EVM chains and their ecosystems.
Content Creation: Demonstrable ability to produce high-quality written content targeted at Web3 developers.
Strategic Execution: Ability to develop and execute effective marketing strategies aimed at engaging and converting Web3 developers.
Communication and Relationship Management:
Strong written and verbal communication skills, allowing you to effectively manage partner relationships and create new opportunities with ecosystem partners.
Data-driven: Proficiency tracking campaign performance and optimizing conversion rates.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to make your mark on a quickly growing and impactful startup!
- Passionate colleagues and a very diverse, dynamic team
- Ability to work anywhere you want
- Competitive salary & ownership
- Off-sites that bring the whole team together semi anually
Connext is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M