Are you excited to revolutionize how artists are funded in the music industry? Help us build the best version of music’s web3 future by merging neuroscience and technology. 🧠 🖥️ 🎶
Dopr’s mission is to onboard the next 100 million music NFT collectors. At Dopr, we pair our patented, neuro-powered song appraisal models with blockchain technology to democratize opportunity for artists and collectors. By combining these powerful technologies, we will help facilitate an economic paradigm shift in the music industry, where artists of all sizes are better compensated for their creativity and craft.
In order to unlock music NFTs’ full potential, value and discovery tools are needed to make sense of a complex ecosystem. This is why we have built Dopr - to make music NFT collecting easy. Dopr is a single access point for collectors to find, track, and value all of their music NFTs in one dashboard, greatly reducing friction for onboarding new collectors into the space.
We have spent our lives as independent musicians, managers, engineers, and music cognition researchers. Our neuroscience research established fundamental principles of why people like the music that they do. Dopr’s interdisciplinary team approach is key, and we believe that great ideas come from a diverse team, at the intersection of domains.
So, Do you want to join the Dopr squad?
So, Do you want to join the Dopr squad?
We are looking for a full-time, proactive, and high energy Community Manager to lead the development and expansion of our community of music NFT collectors. We are looking for this role to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty as we create Dopr in the music NFT space.
The community manager will be the point person responsible for communicating with users in our community, media and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community. You will inspire and educate community members on how Dopr unlocks discovery and predictive analytics for music NFTs.
A successful Community Manager at Dopr is sharply focused on retaining existing community members through thoughtful engagement as well as welcoming new members through onboarding and inclusive dialogue.
Our team is fully remote, and our team members are highly independent, responsible, and collaborative. Dopr is positioned for growth, and you can be influential in our development.
- Build the community and drive its growth
- Develop strategies and execute them to drive engagement
- Produce content for relevant channels (e.g., Twitter, Discord, Mirror, Email, etc.)
- Engage daily with community members via relevant platforms to foster community sentiment and collect feedback
- Develop interesting programming for the community, based around upcoming drops/forecasts, new platform features, M-NFT platform spotlights, the science behind Dopr, etc.
- Overall Discord management
- Manage and scale a community team of moderators (train new mods as needed)
- Be able to jump into channel conversations and answer non-technical user questions
- Keep informational resources up to date (links, drops, event posts, etc.)
- Actively engage the community with relevant content from within and outside the Dopr ecosystem
- Schedule, manage and promote our Twitter Spaces and other live events
- Coordinate promotional assets and giveaways with Dopr marketing team
Qualifications & Experience:
- You can show significant community growth and engagement achievements at current or past web3 projects
- 1+ year of experience as a community manager in a startup, preferably in an environment where you managed a vibrant Discord consumer-based community.
- An intimate understanding of how different social media and community channels behave and work in web3 / music NFTs
- Strong work ethic, hustle, communication, writing ability, and attention to detail
- Experience with advanced Discord management features including: bots, token gating, live event management, etc.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, a self-manager and strategic thinker with strong organizational
- Leading people is second nature and you know how to organize a distributed social media / community team
- Patience for explaining Discord and web3 to recently onboarded community members
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and levelheaded way
- You bring some network of KOL’s, media and PR partners that can be immediately helpful in this role
- Background in music
- Base equity
- Health benefits
- Autonomy to think and develop creatively
- Remote work forever. We don’t plan to have a physical office anytime soon.
- Full-time, paid vacations
- Technology stipend
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to work with an interdisciplinary team of researchers, scientists, music industry experts, and marketing team.
- High impact work that will advance music’s web3 future and help more artists get better compensated
Above all, everyone at Dopr becomes a part of our family. We are looking to share this journey with passionate, thoughtful, and skilled individuals, in an environment where we can all learn from each other and freely share ideas. We want you to love working here and feel inspired and motivated, but, we also put great value on life/work balance.
Help us propel music’s web3 revolution and bring about an economic paradigm shift in the music industry.