Tokemak (tokemak.xyz) is a novel Web3 protocol designed to generate deep, sustainable liquidity for DeFi and future tokenized applications that will arise throughout the growth and evolution of Web3.
**Please apply on our applicant tracking system to be considered: **https://app.smartapplyapp.com/job_searches/job_vacancy_detail?job_vacancy_id=179
We are looking for a Web3 Full-Stack developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting Tokemak’s public API and SDK. Your primary responsibility will be to spearhead the development of Tokemak’s public API and documentation and to ensure we have a world class developer experience for users of our API.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Security minded
- A team player
- Adaptable/flexible: enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented: enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative: prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Independent, organized, and accountable
- Design, develop, maintain support and document the Tokemak API and SDK
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current API and be responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Manage developer relations and developer support for projects that use the Tokemak API
- Build comprehensive documentation, examples and tutorials for the Tokemak API
- Strong software development background (5+ years of experience)
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Experience with web3
- Strong API and SDK design experience
- Experience with Solidity or Rust
Tokemak focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in United States. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.tokemak.xyz/ or find them on Twitter.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM