What you will do
- Manage social media and the online community by producing content, and activities and engaging with community members
- Set up the goal and actions to grow the community and improve satisfaction & engagement
- Monitor social media and community and provide instant feedback to internal stakeholders and help meet the community’s need
- Train and manage other relevant team members such as moderators
- Build up relationships with other community managers and external stakeholders
- Support wider online marketing initiatives
Who you are
- Passionate and deep understanding of crypto and blockchain ecosystems
- Familiar with social media and online community tools such as discord
- An engaging communicator with compassion
- Creative with a sense of humor
- Excellent in English is a must, other languages ability is a plus
- Driven and comfortable working independently
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.
Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.
In November 2021, the xDai and GnosisDAO communities voted to combine their vibrant ecosystems to create the Gnosis Chain. Gnosis Chain uses the xDai token. It is the associated execution-layer EVM chain for stable transactions and includes a wide-ranging group of projects and users.Gnosis Chain is secured by a diverse set of validators. With over one hundred thousand validators and counting, we’re building a resilient and neutral network open to anyone without privilege or prejudice. Be a part of a team leading the web3 movement.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $75k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |
|Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands|| ||Apply|