Director of Engineer - AI/ML
- Develop and articulate the AI/ML Team's vision, mission, and long-term strategy aligned with the company's objectives.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of talented machine learning engineers by fostering a collaborative and inclusive team culture that promotes knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align AI/ML initiatives with the broader business goals.
- Oversee the end-to-end development and deployment of machine learning models and solutions that address critical business challenges and opportunities in the crypto space.
- Stay abreast of the latest advancements in machine learning and AI technologies, and identify opportunities for innovation and improvements.
- Identify and address potential technical and business risks associated with AI/ML projects, while implementing measures to ensure data privacy, security, and compliance with relevant regulations.
Skills you should HODL
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in machine learning algorithms, natural language processing, deep learning, and statistical modeling to address real-world problems.
- Deep experience in developing and deploying machine learning models in real-world applications.
- In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle, DevOps (build, continuous integration, deployment tools) and best practices.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Scala, Go or other languages.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated success in driving the implementation of AI/ML projects from conception to deployment.
- Solid understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies is a strong plus.
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or a related field.
- Proven experience (12+ years) leading and managing a team of machine learning engineers and data scientists in a fast-paced environment.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $120k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|